• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ZB goes into beta stage

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
So ZB+TBT Site/Podcast+Wii+TBT Fair=Mass Pwnsomness,

Am I missing anything?
Podcast? Podcast isn't pwnsome......total opposite, otherwise it's total pwnsome.

Camp Wii kinda sucked, all of the multiforum camps did. Camp Redd was cool, especially because I answered the final question (Justin helped too :)) to make Nook's Bells win, and then there was some conspiracy of some sort and then So Joan's Turnips tied us. It should be fun this year.

Anyyways, this is great news. I have no idea how ZB is going to turn out, but I bet it'll be something benificial/positive.
Sure, blame the Turnips. >_>

Anyways, I'm actually working on a new camp idea for TBT, like a mix of the Crossroads and Camp Redd. I call it, Animal Island Resort.

:eek:

Now, if only I could find the forum link...:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
So ZB+TBT Site/Podcast+Wii+TBT Fair=Mass Pwnsomness,

Am I missing anything?
Podcast? Podcast isn't pwnsome......total opposite, otherwise it's total pwnsome.

Camp Wii kinda sucked, all of the multiforum camps did. Camp Redd was cool, especially because I answered the final question (Justin helped too :)) to make Nook's Bells win, and then there was some conspiracy of some sort and then So Joan's Turnips tied us. It should be fun this year.

Anyyways, this is great news. I have no idea how ZB is going to turn out, but I bet it'll be something benificial/positive.
Sure, blame the Turnips. >_>

Anyways, I'm actually working on a new camp idea for TBT, like a mix of the Crossroads and Camp Redd. I call it, Animal Island Resort.

:eek:

Now, if only I could find the forum ]
I'm assuming Animal Island Resort will be about as great as Bell Town, you know, that thing, the thing that basically leeched off the soon-to-be-released fishton til it killed it, then died itself... like a hawk with no feathers eating a rat. : (

As you guys may have noticed, Camp Redd was the most successful forum camp other than Camp Hyrule... Camp Wii was kind of meh, and then there was a camp at TNZ that failed out loud... It feels great to be the creator of something great.

:p

Bulerias said:
As you guys may have noticed, Camp Redd was the most successful forum camp other than Camp Hyrule... Camp Wii was kind of meh, and then there was a camp at TNZ that failed out loud... It feels great to be the creator of something great.

I don't even recall that going anywhere...

Honestly, the one thing that succeeded here that took place over a week was the unoriginal TOC

Minoranza said:
Bulerias said:

Honestly, the one thing that succeeded here that took place over a week was the unoriginal TOC
Actually, that went VERY well, and everyone liked it. You didn't have time to participate because of a vacation, remember?

And TBT Fair also succeeded.

Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
Bulerias said:

Actually, that went VERY well, and everyone liked it. You didn't have time to participate because of a vacation, remember?

TBT fair wasn't that great seeing it in my alt. acount so I dunno.

And I recall signing up in Camp Redd...I was in Juan's Turnips or somthin'

Minoranza said:
Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
Bulerias said:

TBT fair wasn't that great seeing it in my alt. acount so I dunno.

And I recall signing up in Camp Redd...I was in Juan's Turnips or somthin'
You signed up for Camp Redd but you didn't participate because of a vacation.

And TBT Fair was pretty good imo...

Super_Naruto said:
Camp Redd wasn't thaat good...the only memory I have of it is winning, but TBTF was good.
Meh, people seem to have a general fondness attached to the memory of Camp Redd...

Ehh...since we have TBT Fair, maybe we should just dump the idea of a Camp Redd or anything like that. I mean, you all said it yourselves, the last few really haven't worked out.

Back