Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I could apply but I am way too young xP Congrats though, new mods!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Join the club. I think I'm about your age.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But congrats to the new mods although I hardly know you!
And goodbye to the old mods, although I hardly knew you either.

yay I'm in the club too I'm so young

How old do you have to be...? I entered once a long time ago but I don't think I'd be a great mod. :p Anyway congrats to the new mods! c:

How old do you have to be...? I entered once a long time ago but I don't think I'd be a great mod. :p Anyway congrats to the new mods! c:

I think they said at least 15...though as long as you're mature enough to handle being a moderator, age doesn't matter as much.

I think, i'll just be a member till i'm around my teen years. Your guys are right! 10 years olds shouldn't mods. *COUGH *COUGH* KAWAIIX3 *COUGH* *COUGH* AITHYCOU *COUGH*

A nice welcome to the new mods! :D
And Prof Gallows and Kaiaa...we'll all miss you, thanks for all you guys have done for TBT. :')

Ahhhhhh! A jellyfish is eating the new mod's head! Now we know jellyfish are evil!
How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

Congratulations, you guys! I'm sure you'll do great, but I wish you luck, just the same!

(And wow, Kit Kat and Oblivia! I didn't think two of the new mods would actually be people I knew. XD You guys will be awesome! And you too, Murray!)

Also, best of luck in your future endeavors, Kaiaa and Prof Gallows! Thanks for all your help and time, particularly Kaiaa, since you've helped me out more than a few times since I've been here. You've been greatly appreciated and I wish you the best!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back