• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 4.18.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the new staff and thank you TBT Staff for all the hard work in keeping this community the internet home too many!

Last edited:
Welcome new staff members! And thank you for the bells and the hard work on the forums!

Aw didn't see this. Kaiaa being a mod again just warms my heart

@Kaiaa congrats and way to go!

Last edited:
The user title color change items have been made available again. You will also be able to see what colors the items use by clicking them in your inventory. There seems to be a bug with activating them at the moment because you can't just make it active: you have to make it both active and unhidden. Then it will turn on and you can hide it without removing the color. We'll look into making them work without this extra step though.

poggers, thank you
Post automatically merged:

still not working.

eh nbd

I suppose this is the right place to ask, but when will the day/night transitions be re-implemented on the forum banner? Part of me loathes constantly looking at the day banner lol, especially at night :p

I suppose this is the right place to ask, but when will the day/night transitions be re-implemented on the forum banner? Part of me loathes constantly looking at the day banner lol, especially at night :p
I would estimate within the next month or so. All the themes are being hand-drawn from scratch and will need to be coded from there, so unfortunately it's not as simple as just turning them back on.

I'm really excited for the night sky, too. :)

I would estimate within the next month or so. All the themes are being hand-drawn from scratch and will need to be coded from there, so unfortunately it's not as simple as just turning them back on.

I'm really excited for the night sky, too. :)
Hopefully by then my eyes won't be burned in from staring at that daytime banner for so long lmao

But seriously, thank you guys for working on that. I cant wait to see all the different weather effects yall come up with!

Are signatures no longer returning for mobile users? Or was this stated before and I must have missed over it?

Are signatures no longer returning for mobile users? Or was this stated before and I must have missed over it?

I don’t believe so at the moment, but I can see them finding a way to be an option though. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is disabled by default to make mobile easier to navigate (since signatures add more height to the posts).

Congratulations to the new staff!

Huge thank you to everybody involved in the migration. I'm also glad that Ko-Fi has been introduced, it was a feature I thought would be useful to help keep the site up and running! :)

Also, FREE BELLS! Thank you ♡

You can see signatures on mobile if you look at the mobile site with your phone turned horizontally. if it's vertical then you won't see them. It's actually kinda annoying lol.

You can see signatures on mobile if you look at the mobile site with your phone turned horizontally. if it's vertical then you won't see them. It's actually kinda annoying lol.

OMG I see them now, yeah that really is super annoying. Idk about other phones but mine sucks to view tbt sideways like this.

Congrats to the new staff and thank you to all staff for all your work for us!

I'd actually be down to keep them away lol. They cause clutter to me which makes it a big deal on mobile.

Is there any sort of updates on name change status? Mine was purchased back in march. So, I'm just wondering if the change will be soon or if refunds will be offered if they're not able to be applied right now. Thank you!

Bells have been calculated and sent from posts in the New Horizons board from April 3 - 18th.

Is there any sort of updates on name change status? Mine was purchased back in march. So, I'm just wondering if the change will be soon or if refunds will be offered if they're not able to be applied right now. Thank you!

We've been pretty busy lately, but we'll be getting to these soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back