• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your current obsession?

oKAY THIS is just one of my like 5 hyperfixations that I cycle between but I'm currently OBSESSED with Keroppi??? He's been my favorite Sanrio character ever since I was super little and very recently I remembered how much I LOVE him.

I wanna start a collection for him (right now I have a small plushie daruma, pez dispenser, perler bead magnet, squishy, and a build-a-bear), but the thing about Keroppi is that he's next to impossible to find merch for, right up there with Pochacco (whom I also love just from childhood memories but its ACTUALLY impossible to find merch for him).

I wanna get a second squishy so I both have one to actually squish and one to display, because I DESTROY squishies, and as many plushies as I can find. I just... I lov my froge...

Acnl been obsessed with this game since I first picked it up and haven't palyed anything else yet. I put off playing it for so ling because I knew something like this would happen. Dx

My current obsession? Splatoon and SFM.

Lately, I've been using Movie Studio to make these things called YTPs. I successfully uploaded one unlisted for a collab and low and behold, it got accepted.

jjba and love live... trash i know.

also reading books. (like i'm not usually but im trying to finish stuff before i have to read stuff for my coursework n stuff)

^I actually want to check out JJBA sometime. Hell there's a lot of anime I do!!

Lol dolls, although I do not like the newer omg lol dolls.

Alternative fashion. I have been caring more lately because job stuff is on the horizon, thus funds for hobbies. The ideal of "Lifestyle" is fairly tempting, but so much time to procure. It is refreshing sharing what little interests I have with others that are also passionate.

Last edited:
Back