• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your favourite tree stump?

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
UZVbEO6.png

what is your favourite stump design?​

these sometimes appear when hitting any cedar/oak trees with an axe, but you're guaranteed a design if you use a silver axe! i honestly love all of them and find they add a nice little touch to a town's aesthetic. my absolute favourite designs are the star, the heart, the cat and the butterfly!

ooh great question! I like the cedar stump with the star on it. I also like the bamboo stumps that aren't fully grown yet. The normal tree stumps that are one growth stage away from being full are nice too since you can still sit on them.

my favorites are the clover and flower! this is a feature I will miss from new leaf, and I hope they have this in the next game.

The heart, the AC leaf, and the clover are my favourites! I think I only have 1 cute stump in my town right now and it's a heart one. I should really work on getting some more!

my favorites are probably the cat, flower, and four hearts. (bottom right cedar.) unfortunately, i didn't really utilize/have stumps in either of my NL towns, just because i've always liked to have the "free" space cluttered with lots of trees (and pwps, where they could fit) so i never cut down many of them let alone saw most of the stump patterns. that said, i always did think it was a neat feature that added something to the stumps and considering the emphasis on decorating/customization that they pushed with NH, i was always a little surprised they didn't make a comeback for that game.

I completely forgot this was a thing! Actually, I don't even know if I knew this in the first place LOL. The star, heart, and music note are the ones I like best, but I can't say I dislike any of them. I'll have to get my hands on a silver axe so I can experiment :D

I didn't even know there was a star shape! That's definitely my favorite. I've only ever kept the triforce one in my town, though.
Today I learned the cedar tree stumps have different designs, I guess lol

oh my god... i forgot these even existed!!! at the time i played new leaf my favorite was the triforce because i was super into zelda. looking back on it now i think my favorite is the star and the ginkgo leaf :) it's so precious.

I love so much tree stumps🥹 My favourite are heart, the AC leaf and the music note(but actually they are all beautiful)
I spent an embarrassing amount of time resetting for tree stamps *coff*

I love the musical note,the lil leaf thing near the X tree stump, heart tree stump; honestly they'll all cool!

I completely forgot about these until i booted up my game last week. Too bad they never came to new horizons they were fun to decorate with. My favourites were the heart and leaf.

Wow, I've never seen some of these stump designs!
I really like the triforce, the cat, and the furniture leaf

I would say the orange slice. I also really like the Redd ginkgo and AC Leaf as well.

I miss the special stump designs so much!! 🥹 They were so cute, and such a wonderful surprise to get when you weren’t using a silver axe! I wish they had been included in New Horizons, but I hope they come back in a future game at least!

My favourite when I was younger was always the heart design! I still love that one, but I also love the four-leaf clover, cat, AC leaf, and music note, with the clover being my main favourite! All of them are so cute, though!

my favorites are the flower and the clover! they match my town's aesthetic the best 🥹 never was able to get a clover stump tho

My favourites are the clover, Triforce, heart, and both flowers from the cedar and normal trees. I was really sad when they didn't return in New Horizons.

Back