Your current obsession?

my fixations usually just fluctuate between my pre established Favorite Things and right now it's tamagotchi cuz i finally got myself a meets and an on (english translation of the meets) since the on just came out!!! it's so weird jumping from the old b/w tamagotchis to the latest color ones, i'm only 5 gens in on both of them but i've been having a lot of fun and i'm already debating whether or not i need the fantasy version of the meets that also came out recently xP

I've been into collecting vintage clown dolls, it's really nice because most thins I've been into collecting in the past are so pricey that I either can't buy them very often, or have to lower the quality of my food to afford them, but vintage clown dolls seem to just manifest in hoards at thrift shops.

i collect clowns too!!! :D i have the same problem w/ stuff i collect being pricey and clown dolls are definitely a nice break

this thread reminds me of this video lol
apart from that i guess my obsession is like tv or something idk

Last edited:
I guess it's Pok?mon right now. It's been a couple of years since I've played a main title, so of course I need to play through one a week before a new one comes out. ;D

i'm currently super into daredevil, which i am rewatching, as well as makeup and clothes because i did a big clean out and am replacing a lot of things with my current style which i find exciting.

Back