• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

90s kids!

My best friend had so many Pogs; he gave me all the ones he didn't want and I was psyched because I received all the holographic zoo animals. I used to just lay on my bed and line them all up over and over.
I did that same thing with my Pokemon cards, I didn't even play the actual card game I just looked at them and organized them lol. Ahhh the little things.

what was everybody's school lunch of choice?

I think we all should remember the milk in a bag, the juice bars and the SQUARE PIZZA!

milk1.jpg
pop1.jpg
tray1.jpg

We didn't have the juice bars at my school. I wish we did because I loved them, but my mom would buy them for home.

We had those ice cream cups with the wooden spoons in plain vanilla, vanilla with fudge, or vanilla with strawberry.
1698464598434.png

The idea that you people had schools which served any desserts at all is staggering to me. It's not as though the schools I attended were particularly health conscious, but we didn't get name brand desserts frozen or otherwise in our cafeteria. If you wanted the sweeties, you brought them from home so the obnoxious classmate that insists on sitting next to you could guilt trip you into giving it to them.

We didn't have the juice bars at my school. I wish we did because I loved them, but my mom would buy them for home.

We had those ice cream cups with the wooden spoons in plain vanilla, vanilla with fudge, or vanilla with strawberry.
View attachment 519059
We had those also sometimes and I really hated that wooden scoop thing it gave me the CREEPS!!!!!! YUCK!

The idea that you people had schools which served any desserts at all is staggering to me. It's not as though the schools I attended were particularly health conscious, but we didn't get name brand desserts frozen or otherwise in our cafeteria. If you wanted the sweeties, you brought them from home so the obnoxious classmate that insists on sitting next to you could guilt trip you into giving it to them.
We also had vending machines with candy and soda once I got to middle/high school. I don't know if that's still a thing, but with everything becoming so health conscious I feel like they might have phased those out.

I remember my mom having pants/leggings like the picture above! I thought they were weird, but when I was younger in the 90's, I remember wearing it as well... at least once or twice. What a memory trip!

Oh man, this thread is giving me so much life right now lol. Stirrup pants, those stupid double sided hair ties - man those things hurt your knuckles if you got bopped with one! POGS . Literally all of this. I made designs with my butterfly clips, my sisters skydancer got caught in her hair. I still remember the ribbon dancer commercial song.

I rember literally every single thing in this thread. Anyone remember the giant box of cassette tape Hooked On Phonics?

Oh man, this thread is giving me so much life right now lol. Stirrup pants, those stupid double sided hair ties - man those things hurt your knuckles if you got bopped with one! POGS . Literally all of this. I made designs with my butterfly clips, my sisters skydancer got caught in her hair. I still remember the ribbon dancer commercial song.

I rember literally every single thing in this thread. Anyone remember the giant box of cassette tape Hooked On Phonics?
A lot of people have told me their sky Dancers got stuck in their hair lol ... 😆 probably why they don't exist anymore hahaha. People were getting injured 😄

Attachments

• received_351004177314539.jpeg
    received_351004177314539.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2
I miss playing on my NES! My parents and I had the bestest of times bingeing Super mario bros and I'll always miss that tbh.

Man its kinda weird tho I don't think I used to wear anything 90's specific. Just basic ass tshirts lmao

I miss playing on my NES! My parents and I had the bestest of times bingeing Super mario bros and I'll always miss that tbh.

Man its kinda weird tho I don't think I used to wear anything 90's specific. Just basic ass tshirts lmao
NES is where it all began. I miss duck hunt they should bring it back on the switch!

NES is where it all began. I miss duck hunt they should bring it back on the switch!
Oh I have so many horror stories from that game lol I used to **** my pants(figuratively) from it but it was so addictive. Damn thanks for posting this thread! I'm in a river of nostalgia and feeling my age in a good way lmao

Oh I have so many horror stories from that game lol I used to **** my pants(figuratively) from it but it was so addictive. Damn thanks for posting this thread! I'm in a river of nostalgia and feeling my age in a good way lmao
I'm so glad! 😁😁😁

WOW!!! I had forgotten about this gem. I had this as well! I remember thinking it was so cool that I could record myself lol. Oh how times have changed, I don't even want to listen to my own voice lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hey everybody, what about this guy?

View attachment 517503
Yeees i really loved my phurby, i dont even remember how it is written, i believe there where two types like adult and child and i got a bluish one which was child and you had to teach it words etc …. Worst of it all it thought my mum was its mum when i played the whole time with it , best childhood present !

We also had vending machines with candy and soda once I got to middle/high school. I don't know if that's still a thing, but with everything becoming so health conscious I feel like they might have phased those out.
They had vending machines, but you weren't allowed to use them lol. Whenever someone would use the machine some teacher would just take it and probably eat it.

Back