• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

you get to move one npc onto your island permanently, who do you choose?

you get to move one npc onto your island permanently, who do you choose?

• celeste

• daisy mae

• k.k. slider

• pascal

• gulliver/gullivarrr

• wisp

• c.j.

• flick

• redd

• gracie grace

• label/labelle

• leif

• kicks

• other: post who if you want!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i would not hesitate to have celeste on my island permanently if i could. i honestly think she’s my #1 favourite npc; i just love her personality so, so much and she’s the absolute sweetest. even though i now have all of her diys and don’t really need any star fragments, i still get so excited whenever i see her wandering around my island and i just,, love her a lot. she’d probably also really like being near blathers again, too. 💙

but honestly, there’s so many npcs that i’d love to have around permanently; rover, jingle, kicks, pascal, etc. there’s just so many amazing characters and being able to have them as neighbours would be incredible. c’:

I'm choosing Daisy Mae! She's just so adorable and I'd love to have her on my island!

Another honorable mention would go to Reese ! She's so cute and I adore her ;w;

Celeste was my first pick, because duh. Then I was like, ooo, now wait a minute...I also really like Pascal and Kicks. In the end, I went with Pascal. His bits of wisdom are just soooo great, mannnn.

torn between daisy-mae and celeste, but i'm going to cheat and say both because i know my girlfriend would 100% choose celeste. anyway.

daisy-mae is super baby, and clearly quite young, so i like the idea of her moving onto the island and my rep. being able to mentor and look out for her. she could have a cute little turnip garden outside her house, and talk about the finer details of the stalk market, turnips themselves, and her family + relationship with joan. her interior would be filled with the cabin/log furniture set, and a couple of potted plants. plus, it'd be cute to see her without the little turnip basket on her head and in some different outfits.

as for celeste. obviously i'd prefer if she just had her observatory back, but her house could serve the same purpose. naturally she could display the furniture crafted using the recipes she gives you, and her observatory flooring from NL as well as the telescope and with various star fragments on the surfaces. it could also be a good way to get her bow like you could in NL, since i low-key miss that item, once you reach high friendship with her. it would also give her a chance to discuss the constellations and their myths etc. in more detail.

in terms of character design- totally celeste

i think that leif would be the most useful for me though, as i frequently find myself wanting new types of foliage, and i benefit from his visits the most!

while i feel like gulliver is cool cause he's the only seagull, he's not the only bird. wisp would be the only ghost - and that would be suuuuuuper cool. how many ghostly villagers are there? none. just wisp. he's also cute.

for me itd be flick, one i absolutely love his design, two i like catching bugs, three make a profit, and four i need more models lol
a close second is a tie between pascal, i like the wisdom he spits, or celeste because she is so pretty and i need star fragments lol

It would be really cool if...

A: the NPCs on your island could walk around like other villagers when they're not working. Either after store hours or give them days off. Also, let us access their loving quarters in place of a house (like an upstairs to the shops).

B: we could move in some of those other NPCs so that they too could walk around the island and have a home.

Idk who I'd pick. Flick might be cute, we don't have enough reptilian representation in the game. I'd also love seeing the NPCs walking around in clothes we've given them, or put stuff in their house that we gave them. It would make me so happy to turn on the game and see Isabelle wearing something I picked out for her.

Probably Celeste. So Blathers would have some company.

Isabelle has Tom Nook with her. The Nooklings and Able Sisters have each others' company. Meanwhile Blathers is all alone on this massive building where 25% of its content are his greatest nightmare.

Also, I'm a bit interested in astronomy. I honestly want the observatory to return. I want my own constellations.

defo Celeste! she's so adorable and I would just love to have her as a permanent resident, staring at the sky and pointing out the constellations. although as someone else mentioned Pascal does have good vibes and I wouldn't complain if he just moved onto the beach and gave out 'advice'

I chose Celeste.

I'd really love it if Isabelle could have her own place though! Maybe she could have a day off once in a while and her bro Digby could cover for her ☺️

Back