Giveaway {Winners Anounced} 5000TBT Give away! In the spirit of christmas!

Thank you so much for hosting such a huge giveaway! It's very generous of you as always :)

Probably one of my best Christmas's was quite a few years ago, when I was about 8 or 9. It was probably the last time most of my extended family had got together and spent Christmas together peacefully. I remember having a great time with my cousins. It was a hot summer's day so we had a huge water balloon fight. We played a bit of football and cricket in the backyard, ate tonnes of food, then went for a walk when it was dark to see the Christmas lights around the neighbourhood. My uncle's neighbourhood was known for having amazing light displays, the type you could walk through, so we visited all of them and played in the park to top it off. Nowadays we don't really visit any extended family apart from my grandparents as my extended family don't get along as well as they did back then. But this year we've got extended family coming over so perhaps it might be a new beginning :)

I think one of my best memories was from about 5 years ago (maybe more idk time flies). My mother was always super specific about what order we open things in (me + 2 brothers). One year, she said we could just open them it whatever order because it was too much work to order everything. Well, that lasted until I opened a camera case....I hadn't opened the camera yet, and I didn't have a camera then. Whoops. She, to this day, makes us open our gifts in some specific order.

Thanks!!

Back then, I and my dad moved into our new apartment just a few days before the holidays.
Our apartment wasn't finished yet, so we celebrated christmas with half empty rooms, some
pizza and a little golden christmas tree (which we still have and also use, since we don't
have so much space to use a bigger one) as well as some christmas lights. Even if we didn't
had much around that time, it was a good time, as it was also our first holidays in a new
location. And we also met our new neighbour at that time, who helped us later to finally
finish the move from the old apartment to the new one.

(Btw, thank you for making this giveaway!)

Thank you for the giveaway!!

Well, last year during Christmas, I went to a party and this sick kid was there. That was nice.
Then he got me sick. And that sucked. I had a fever and felt pretty bad.

I got a new 3ds though, and that was cool.

here's a nice Christmas memory of mine, probably my earliest holiday memory,
it's when i was maybe three or four years old, going with my dad to a Christmas tree farm in Virginia.
i've spent most of my life in places, where it's always warm, and never snows,
but this Christmas i'm remembering in Virginia,
everything was covered in snow, i remember the snow crunched as i stepped through it in my little boots,
the fir trees were all dusted in snow in this little valley where the tree farm lay,
there were strings of holiday lights around the farm and red bows on the gate,
and we picked out a nice-looking tree, the man cut it down, and my dad strapped it into the top of our car.
we took it home and decorated it, that's the only white Christmas i can remember, heh,
but in my mind it was a beautiful and majestic winter holiday scene.

thank you very much for this giveaway for the peoples!

merry Christmas!

Recently my oldest sister accidentally dropped our Christmas tree on the floor because she tried searching for her presents under the tree to guess what they were. We have a real tree that we water every night, so she ended up wetting a lot of presents. None of them were damaged, but we did have to go out and buy more wrapping paper! I'd expect this from my nieces (her children), but it's funny because she's 30!

Also - thank you for hosting this giveaway and happy holidays! <3

I remember me and my brother both getting a neo genesis booster pack for christmas and both of us pulling a holographic lugia card from it

we ended up pestering our uncle the entire night about him intentionally setting this up for us

one year for christmas, i was like 3, and i got a frog pillow. it was in the box in a way i couldnt see much of it, so just shouted, "*Gasp* A TOWELLL!" while my family started laughing.

Hmmmmmm I remember this one time as a kid when my sister got me a game but she put it around cardboard and she wrote Merry Christmas on it and I didn't know there was something in there so I put it to the side and said thanks but then she said there was something in it and I was like "oh" and everyone just laughed.

Today's the day. I know I'm not gonna win but still excited :D

This is really awesome of you to do! I would love a chance to win something! :)
My best Christmas memory is probably growing up. I was probably between the ages of 6-11 I would say. My mom would host a big Christmas party here at our house. It usually landed on chrstmas eve. But all my siblings would come over (including my step sisters) and all of their kids. We would have small gifts for everyone, but it was never anything crazy. It was mostly just about hanging out and being around each other!

My most memorable Christmas moment was when my boyfriend hand knitted me a crochet blanket and gave it to me on Christmas Day.

/cries.

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway and merry Christmas to you. <3

Back