Giveaway 🎅A Christmas before Nightmare 👻[Winners announced!]

hello!!! this is so kind of you 😭 may i be entered for the potions, eggs, and plushies sets please? c:

midweek bump!
I still feel like I’m missing out on stuff but my life is too hectic to worry about the small things now. Just gotta make that cube and collect dust!

Hello, I'd like to enter for all sets except flora! Thanks for the giveaway~

Oooh that's so nice !

I would like to have my name in the moons, eggs and plushies sets !

Thank you for your generosity ✨❤️

Thank you for the giveaway! I'd like to participate in the yuletide & shinies drawings, please!

hi!
thank you for hosting the giveaway, i’d like to enter in the moon, potions, plushies, and shinies :>

Thanks for doing this!! I would like to be included in the potions, shinies, moons and plushies!

This is very kind of you to do, jadetine! Thank you very much for the opportunity ^^
I'd love to be entered for the Moons, Potions, and Shinies sets if possible! 💜

This is so kind of you! I would like to enter eggs, potions, Yuletide, and shinies.

Thank you very much for this wonderful giveaway. I would love to be entered for all sets please. 🙂

hi!
thank you for hosting the giveaway, i’d like to enter in the moon, potions, plushies, and shinies :>
hi again,
i’m not trying to be bothersome, but the tracker has different options from what i chose, and i just wanted to let you know ^^
thank you :>

edit: idek if it changes anything, but rather i’d boost my chances iykwim 😭

Last edited:
hi again,
i’m not trying to be bothersome, but the tracker has different options from what i chose, and i just wanted to let you know ^^
thank you :>

edit: idek if it changes anything, but rather i’d boost my chances iykwim 😭
OMG thank you for checking! I should warn everyone that they should doublecheck my tracker... it got a lot bigger than I expected... XD

Back