Giveaway {Winners Anounced} 5000TBT Give away! In the spirit of christmas!

My favorite thing about Christmas is opening presents and spending time with family. My most memorable Christmas memory is when I got my first 3ds. I'm not sure what year it was but I think it was around 2013. I know they had not long came out with the 3ds when I got it for Christmas and I still have it and it still works fine.

Thanks for the Giveaway

The best Christmas present I had was back in 2015 when me and my sister flew down to see my dad who lives 8 hours away from us. What makes that Christmas so special is the fact that we haven?t seen my dad in over 9 years ! Ever since then I?ve been flying down to see him every year ☺️

Here’s a sad/cringey memory of Christmas as a child.

One year my sister snooped and found our presents in early December and she showed me. Whenever I was home alone I would go and play with the toy I asked for but I started to feel guilty. So one night I confessed at dinner and my mom was so disappointed that they didn’t even wrap the gifts that year. I don’t think my sister ever snooped again, I know I didn’t.

Wow this is super generous of you!
My Christmas memory is of when I was little, my parents would put us to bed around 9 even if we weren't sleepy yet and then they'd spend all night in the living room wrapping presents and putting out stockings of goodies for us. And my brothers and I would always try to peek at what they had going on by suddenly "needing to go to the bathroom" or the classic "But mom, I'm so thirsty" method. My dad would come get us and then we realized that they always hung a sheet up in the living room entrance so we couldn't see anything anyways haha

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

Last Christmas I decided to get gifts for all of my cousins. It was my first time getting gifts for everyone and it was really fun shopping for them! There's this one cousin who's kinda weird/quirky and I had a tough time thinking of what to get her. I saw this alpaca mug and it reminded me of her somehow, so I got that among other things for a goodie bag style gift. She really liked it and even mentioned it's one of her favorite animals (whew) so that felt nice. This cousin also got gifts for everyone in a surprise bag. She told us to close our eyes while picking, starting from the youngest to the oldest. When she got to me I dug into the bag and randomly chose the alpaca/llama looking sock. Weird coincidence out of all the possible choices of animals! I'll be sure to wear the sock to the family Christmas party this year.

That's so kind of you to do the giveaway!

My most memorable and happiest Christmas memory may be the last year one when we played my favourite game just dance 2018 and we danced to "make it jingle" and some other Christmas songs in that game lol.

Last edited:
Damn, that's generous! :eek:

I honestly don't have that much good memories of christmas,
mainly because my brother was never happy with what he got
and he started fighting with my parents.. every single year :<

However, I remember one christmas, I got Twilight Princess for
the GameCube and I was soooooo happy about it, I cried.
Usually we would watch a movie or two after unwrapping the
presents (and calming my brother down, lol), but this
time it was different. I just couldn't wait to try the game out
and my mother saw the excitement in my eyes, so she allowed
me to go and try the game out - and oh boy, I did try it out..
I played it 10 hours straight. I mean, who needs sleep anyways,
am I right?! So yeah, this was my best christmas memory <3

thank you for doing this :)

when we were going into the christmas eve church service 2 years ago a bird **** right on my dads head

thank u for reading

Thank you so much!

My name is Christopher. My Mom wrote Merry Christopher on my brother?s Christmas card.

This is an awesome idea !

Last year I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas, but one of the joycons is broken so I have to wait until this Christmas to use it again. Can't wait to play smash ultimate that day :)

Here is a true short story I wrote about Christmas Eve 2016:

My family and I were sat around the dinner table, as I was spouting off about my dreams of becoming an engineer and attending a prestigious school. All fifteen of my family members are focused on my grandmother as she says: "Dont go to college, get married". I retort with a wavering sigh and "I want to learn new things and make something of myself! I'm only fourteen why do I need to get married?". Silence follows, her rotting teeth clench together as she sternly says: "You are pathetic". All of their eyes look over in my direction, unashamed. Nobody says a word as I push out my chair and run through the halls of the mansion. Up the stairs, over a corridor, I finally make it to the third floor. I stuff myself into the luxurious guest bedroom and lie on the white fur carpet. My satin skirt spread across the floor like the dress of a child's snow angel. With beads of water free flowing down my cheeks and onto the cold tile floor, my only thought was: "is that all I'm good for?".

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
my favorite Christmas would probably be when i got a Disney princess play kitchen when i was 6. i was so exited when i found its box next to the tree and was rather inpatient when my dad was trying to put it together. when it was finished i went around our little house offering little plastic cupcakes and cookies to everyone i could find XD. my dad was playing Mario cart with my brothers so i think they got more then a little annoyed lol!

Wow this is so awesome of you!

My favorite memory is probably when I got a drum set for Christmas when I was about 7 or 8. Obviously I annoyed everyone by just slamming on the drums all day and night haha. My older sister got this instant camera for kids where it printed out little pictures that you could then stick on things. We pretended that I was a rockstar and she was taking pictures of me in concert haha. It was ridiculous. Especially because I had a crazy frou frou dress on for Christmas lol. I think one of the pictures ended up in a scrapbook somewhere. Always makes me laugh thinking about it :)

Are you santa? Because this is so sweet of you :rolleyes: Here comes my best christmas memory.

Around five years ago we got our first pets - two bunnies. One boy and one girl. They were so precious and I loved them to death. One morning, around three weeks before christmas, I was going to check up on them. I saw that the girl had made a small rabbit nest, and I called my mom over to come see. At first glance I thought something was wrong with them, because in my mind they had just teared off their fur or had a big fight, hahaha. But I was wrong there. Turns out the girl had given birth, and we were now the owners of five small bunny babies. They were so cute. On christmas eve they had their eyes opened, and were running around the living room, cuddling with us on our laps or just exploring all the gifts under the tree (or the tree itself, hahah). Their fur was so soft, it was like having living stuffed animals. It was my best christmas ever. ♥

My favorite memory actually just happened whoa

I'd been thinking about how we hadn't celebrated christmas with our grandparents in +-10 years, and then moments after my grandpa called to ask if we would like to come over and celebrate christmas together?!!

Ah I'm glad to see them again after so long, happy holidays to everybody!

I don't typically share a lot of personal stuff on here, but it was the first thing that came to mind when seeing this and thinking what to write. I'm putting it in a spoiler since it is pretty sad, there is a moral at the end.

Christmas in my family has always been a huge deal for my family and the crutch of all this is my mom. She decorated the entire house, inside and out every year which was always gorgeous. She would throw a party for her friends (who yes were older ladies, but I enjoyed seeing them too since me and my mom worked at the same restaurant with them) and it really set the precedent of the holidays. Being with family, being with friends, and just enjoying each other. Christmas was always that time to indulge in all the good in all of these people no matter what else was going on. Needless to say the celebrations with my family were always the best, we'd play board games, have decadent meals, and it was the only time we knew we would all be together since me and my older sisters have our own lives. that was all my mom ever asked for.

This year has been really different and not for the better. My mom has had metastatic breast cancer and it came back in her brain this year. It really made her go down fast. She isn't mobile, independent with anything anymore, and needless to say can't do all those things she used to even last year. ITs really hard for me to watch her like that now since I know she misses it and its just got her in a different, more darker mindset I bet. But she is so caring, she wouldn't tell any of us kids about it, even if thats how she really feels. So with Christmas approaching fast, and the different dynamics of my family, this christmas is gonna be weird for sure. I think it can be great to put all that aside and just celebrate, but more likely its gonna force my family together and naturally this conversation comes up and causes more friction. I just want my mom's Christmas to be special, since its more than likely her last, but I have no control over my family in that regard. It retrospectively makes me hope I appreciated all that was done for me in those holidays now that its basically gone.

sorry its a sad story, but if anything for those other people who maybe aren't as happy at the holidays because they see other families and people doing things they wish. Just know that you aren't alone, be thankful for what you do have, and don't feel bad or upset, because it could all be changed quickly.

A nice memory I have every Christmas is going downtown with my entire family to watch the Macy's light show and sitting on that huge gold eagle statue. Then we go to the hard rock cafe. good times

Also thank you for doing this!!!

Last edited:
I don?t think I have an all time favorite memory of Christmas because I have so many! One of my most favorites though is each year my family throws a Christmas party and we invite my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and some close friends. My mom cooks a huge meal (which is always delicious :p) with ham, turkey, pie, mashed potatoes, and much more (including yummy deserts :3). After we finish eating, we always open a few presents from each other, with Christmas music in the background. As the night comes to an end around 11:00-11:30 pm, my cousins and I always track Santa Claus :3 This is one of my most favorite memories because it?s a tradition! The End :) Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Back