Giveaway 🎅A Christmas before Nightmare 👻[Winners announced!]

OMG thank you for checking! I should warn everyone that they should doublecheck my tracker... it got a lot bigger than I expected... XD
i completely understand! you’re hosting a big giveaway so it can get confusing easily, idek if i’d be able to manage something that size… but thank you again :>

Hi! if you dont mind I would love to be included in potions and shinies, and thanks a lot for doing this raffles ☺️

Apparently your good friend recommended I post here so hi :'D

I'd like to enter for all!
My friend is right! Welcome~ Hope you win what you want~

Hey folks, there's less than a week left on this raffle! If you could please check your line on the tracker at the top post, I would appreciate it. I want to make sure you're entered for everything you want. :)

Thanks for the giveaway,

I would LOVE to enter the potions 🧪 one cause im obsessed with them and yuletide cause everyone ones halloween is just like the xmas of the darkside 🎃🐈‍⬛

Hey Jadetine, I found the mushroom I was looking for, so u can actually take me out of the raffle to give others a better chance 😉

Howdy friends!
The raffle drawing is this weekend. Please check your row on the tracker in the top post to make sure it’s accurate.
You can still enter, just let me know what you’re interested in! Best of luck to you 💌👍🥰

I'd like to enter for the eggs, moons, and potions. Thank you for hosting this very generous giveaway! ^^

Thank you for doing this!! Could I please enter for the moons and eggs?

I never made an entry here yet? Well I have now!

I'll enter the plushies and eggs please.

Thanks for this.

I wanna enter for all of them, if that's ok! This'll be my first time participating, so I'll be a bit confused on how the winnings'll work. Can one user win multiple? Thanks for answering and doing this in advance!

I wanna enter for all of them, if that's ok! This'll be my first time participating, so I'll be a bit confused on how the winnings'll work. Can one user win multiple? Thanks for answering and doing this in advance!
Entry received!
Once your name is pulled, I will remove your name from the other raffles, so you can only win one set. That means there will be 7 different winners.
I considering drawing the raffle names in order from least popular to most popular, so that likely means I will be drawing the name for Flora first, etc.
I will PM the winners individually to see if they want messages on their set and then send them soon after.
As for why I ran this raffle, I talked about it in the spoiler in the top post, but I mostly wanted to give back to the community. I don't really have any collectibles I desperately want anymore (well, except the elusive heart wand and the untradeable moon wand), so I've slowed down on trading and raising tbt. People have been so kind here, and I just enjoy the feeling of making others happy. :) If they had a staff position just for doling out collectibles, I would enjoy that, lol.

This is so lovely of you 🥺 I would like to enter all the sets please 💜 if I won, I have plans to distribute them out to friends hehe

Good morning folks! Today's the day.
I have locked in the names and tallied the totals, so the drawings will be in this order:

Flora (11)
Plushies (28)
Yuletide (30)
Eggs (34)
Moons (40)
Shinies (41)
Potions (49)

I just need to make some breakfast and clean a few things, but then I am happy to draw the names and ping the peoples.
This gives you some limited time to note if I have anything wrong on the tracker table, but otherwise systems are GO.

Alphabetized Tracker Listing
NameMoonsEggsFloraPotionsPlushiesYuletideShinies
Acruoxil
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
aericell
1​