• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favorite elephant village and why?

Rosie_Playz

Rosie
Bells
Basically mine is Eloise! She is incredibly underrated and adorable! Her catchphrase has me rolling on the floor laughing though! But I still love her dearly! She even calls me tulip! My heart melts every time that she calls me tulip! :cry:

i really like paolo! he has a silly but cute design and i got him as my starting lazy villager in acnh. he’s just very cute all around
IMG_6786.jpeg

I love elephants in real life, but the elephant models don't quite work for me--something about the ear and nose proportions relative to the head and body. Maybe to avoid being too visually similar to the anteaters? It's a shame, because I love all the other large villagers, like hippos and rhinos. I think Ellie probably has my favorite elephant design, followed by Cyd and Tucker.

I don't like the elephant villagers, I never have. They're not ugly per say, they're just not the type of animal I would choose to have. However, if I were to choose my favourite of the bunch, I suppose it would be Ellie. She showed up in my campsite one time, and I almost asked her to move in!! She is so adorable and if I ever make a town or island that needs elephants, she would be my first choice!

I also really like Tucker, only because he's not technically an elephant but a woolly mammoth, which I think is cute.

336020102_898151488095166_4912347051441981554_n.jpg
339786973_699547108586640_3701644133621218286_n.jpg

I like Dizzy and Eloise.I've had this pair of pachyderms since New Leaf and they're always fun villagers to have around.My Eloise's catchphrase is "yellowphant".

Margie! I honestly didn’t care about her enough in Wild World or New Leaf to even have an opinion on her, but I realized how much I love her design when I saw her in a clip in one of the promos for New Horizons, and I quickly decided that I wanted to have her on my island!

She didn’t really become my favourite until I actually had her on my island a few months after New Horizons came out, but I love her so much! I feel bad for not paying her any mind for so many years, since she’s honestly a great villager, and the best elephant imo! Her design is so pretty, I love the normal personality, and she’s been such a delight to have on my island! She’s always nothing but kind to me since she’s a normal, but I love how snippy she can get when talking to other villagers! It’s so funny. 😂

Also, her current nickname for me is “X-Beans”, which I love since my parents’ nickname for me is “Beans”/“Xara Beans”!

IMG_5211.jpeg
IMG_5212.jpeg

Snagged these screenshots from my old island journal, hence the editing, lol.

I also love Tia, Ellie, Dizzy, Chai and Big Top, but Margie is by far my favourite!

im gonna be basic and say chai. i love the little cup on her head and i just aaaa i want to squish her in a hug.

My switch needs charging but my absolute favourite has to be Ellie. She has been on Bayside since the beginning and is never leaving 🫶💜

I like Tucker, the wooly mammoth. I really wished there were more prehistoric animals that could be made into villagers though. They could easily make a sabertooth tiger (Tiger villager) and a T-rex one (Alligator). Anyway, back on topic, I had Tucker in my NL town when I still had my 3ds. He was one of the many lazies in my mythical town and I had to let him go because of that.

My favorite Elephant villager is Tucker. I prefer villagers who have unique aspects about them, and Tucker is very unique due to his woolly mammoth design and his tusks.

With the "unique aspect" stuff in mind, it should come as no surprise that I also like Big Top, Chai and Tia. Big Top's neat due to his superhero design (like Agent S, Kid Cat, and Rocket), Chai's my favorite of the Sanrio villagers due to the teacup and saucer on her head, and Tia's head being based on a teapot is fun.

Honorable mention to Paolo for the pink elephants reference. I don't like him as much as the others listed, but I appreciate him.

My favorite elephant villager is Tucker. I'm not a fan of the elephants, but Tucker is cool. I thought his design was awesome.

Back