• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favourite ✨Special Character✨ across all of the AC games?

I like Sable, Celeste, and Kapp’n, but my favorite is Harriet. She’s adorable and gives my villager some fun haircuts, so why not? Love whenever that poodle lady calls me “shug.” For some reason I picture her having Reba McEntire’s voice lol.

Last edited:
I didn’t know who blanca, cornimer, grams, gulivarr, jack, Kaitlin, katie, pave, pelly, Phyllis, Serena were

redd. this guy can scam me he’s so funny about it
IMG_9035.jpeg

i’m also baffled by the fact he sells real art. dude takes out the mona lisa and doesn’t bat an eye selling it to me for 4,980 bells. does he even know he sells real art

I think probably my favorite is Blanca! Her concept is just so interesting to me and it makes me so sad she's been kinda removed from the newer games! I loved how she was implemented in Wild World, but I can see how Nintendo wouldn't want that since people can be.. inappropriate, lol. But a close second would be Sable! Mostly because I really relate to her personality, and I really like the Able Sisters' backstory.

I really love Celeste and Phineas. But I think I find myself missing Phyllis the most in New Leaf. I always loved annoying her in the past games when I was younger and found her rudeness endearing as I got older.

Back