• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favourite ✨Special Character✨ across all of the AC games?

A bit of a cliche, but I think I'll go with Celeste. She obviously has a cute esthetic and a lot of people like her for the star fragments and furniture.
But I've known her since ww and i absolutely loved the observatory!!! Still sad it never came back...

Plus she is just very cute, and an owl 🦉

My favorite special character is Sahara! I think she has consistently had the funniest dialogue throughout the series. I love how pragmatic she is—she mostly just wants you to buy her wares and she makes no secret of it. Some of the other special characters feel more generic to me, but Sahara is bursting with personality.

Definitely Pavé. I love that he doesn't care what other people think. I get so excited when it's time for Festivale. I also really like Leif. He's pretty adorable.

It's really hard to choose just one character ;_; I loved taking to Sable in all the games, Brewster too, it's nice seeing them get more friendly with you. Dr. Shrunk might be my all time favorite, I liked getting emotes from him (I wonder why he's a therapist in one game and a comedian in the others), also I weirdly like Lyle, he talks in a really funny way. and Resetti is really amusing to me.

It really is hard to choose just  one with so many quirky and adorable characters. I mean, K.K is awesome, Isabelle and Digby are adorable, Blathers is so much fun as is Pavé, Brewster is so sweet and the list goes on and on and on.

I suppose if I have to choose just  one my favorite would be my beloved cousin, Redd. His attitude just makes me laugh, especially when he seems to think he's hiding his trickster ways so well and I've always had a soft spot for foxes.

Hard pick, but my favorite is Celeste because she's adorable and for the star fragments. I also like how she offers the player to create constellations in WW and how she offers exhibition rooms to customize in NL. Second favorite would be Kicks cuz he's cool-looking. I'm also fond of Sable for the dialogue she shares with Mabel, especially in WW.

I would say Flick! I'm a big fan of his design, and also a fan of his personality. Plus I think chameleons are cool in general, so that also works in his favor, lol.

Phyllis!

As someone who works part-time in customer service, I can also relate to her hating the people she has to deal with LOL

Definitely Blathers! And I love how freaked out he gets every time you bring him a bug, lol! Or just how cute he is when he's sleeping during the daytime. I mean, how many other times do you get to see sleepy villagers? Not that often! And he's so expressive and just too cute, I can't -
Post automatically merged:

Definitely Pavé. I love that he doesn't care what other people think. I get so excited when it's time for Festivale. I also really like Leif. He's pretty adorable.
I forgot Pave!! My siblings and I would always see peacock stuffed animals out in stores when we had ACNL and jokingly remark that they were Pave lol

I absolutely adore all of the birb special villagers, but my most favorite is Brewster. I spent a lot of time in Wild World just listening to the cafe music, and I even built his coffee shop near my house in New Leaf. I like his quiet kindness, and that it takes a while for him to open up to you.

I feel so bland saying this but probably Isabelle. I am not immune to mascot propaganda

Lottie also grew on me after playing happy home paradise.
And I loved Tom Nook in the GC game and Wild World... yeah wow this is a pattern huh

Probably Katie because she is just the stinking cutest! I love how when you scan in her amiibo card at brewster’s in New Horizons she says “I love making mew friends”!

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Jingle probably ranks first.

The rest would be harder to rank.

Redd, Flick, and Kicks tied for second.
Timmy, Tommy, and all 3 Able Sisters are tied for third.
And fourth is Isabelle.

It's gotta be Rover for me.

Finding Rover 2.jpg

I simply love his easygoing demeanor and how friendly he is across all the games (unless you decide to be mean to him in the earlier games lol). Seeing him every time you booted up City Folk was cool as well. Despite his nature of always being on the move, I would still like to see him in a bigger role in the next mainline game other than a once-a-year encounter in New Horizons. They could've had him do more than that, honestly.

I adore so many of the NPCs, but my absolute favourite is Celeste! She is just the kindest, loveliest, most adorable owl! Both Blathers and Celeste are such unique, fascinating characters, and Animal Crossing truly wouldn’t be the same without them!

I loved Celeste’s role of operating the Observatory in Wild World, and would love for it to come back in a future game! All of my constellations were random and probably terrible LOL, but she hyped them all up nonetheless! It was also so cute how defensive she’d get if you woke her up during the day, saying how she wasn’t asleep; she’s so me when I fall asleep watching a movie. 😂 I love her design and her personality so much, she’s honestly a big reason why I’m so fascinated by astrology! I’d love for her to have a more prominent role in the next game, or at least one where I get to see her every day, but I’m just glad that she made it to New Horizons at all!

My second favourite NPC is Dr. Shrunk! He was actually my introduction to axolotls! I remember seeing him in Wild World and not having a single clue what animal he was supposed to be LOL; it’s so crazy remembering that, knowing how special axolotls are to me now! I can’t believe there was a time where I didn’t know what they were! I love Dr. Shrunk’s awkward, goofy personality, and how determined he is to make others laugh! I honestly miss him teaching us reactions in New Horizons. I’m still so bummed that my island’s name is literally Axolotl, and my bestest axolotl buddy is not in the game unless I scan his amiibo card!!! : (

My third favourite NPC is Wardell! I miss Wendell a lot in New Horizons, but Wardell is absolutely adorable! He may be a manatee of few words, but he makes everything he does say count! He’s just very friend-shaped, and I love him a lot 💜

My runner-up faves are Pascal, Rover, Phyllis, Pelly, Blathers, Sable, Mabel, Leif, Brewster, Kicks and Flick! … Like I said, I love so many of them LOL. I honestly like all of the NPCS in some capacity except for Lyle!

Back