• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's Your Favorite Villager???

diana and hazel. ; v; diana is so sassy and cute i love it. she was one of the first villagers i got in my first town i made.
we bonded a lot and i went though a lot of effort too keep her through all of my resets. (although i lost her last time...)
hazel has a super adorable personality a well. i've always felt i relate to her more then any other villager;
i have really thick untamable eye brows that i get made fun of for so i always want to jump to defend her when people say she's weird or ugly looking. </3

as far as marshal goes i had him in my last town and his letters were my favorite. ; v;
one of the reasons i personally really liked him. lol

Back