• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's Your Favorite Villager???

Isabelle4Smash

twitter: @thot_chaste
Bells
Just a thread discussing our pixel pals! My favorites are Pancetti, Ankha, Octavian, Soleil, Hamphrey, Chief, Sally, Coco and Gaston. How about you?

It's honestly hard to choose because I've gotten so attachef to each of my villagers and it always pains me whrn they move Dx

Marshal is my favorite!:) He is so funny and his house is awesome!

Last edited:
But, if I could ONLY PICK ONE... COCO PERIOD. She was in my Grandma's town, lol yes. My GRANDMOTHER USED TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING. She was always sooo UNIQUE in some way (NO EYES) She grew on me Alot.

Butch, Bruce, and Barold are my best buds ^-^ I can't decide between the three of them

Oh not sure if NPCs count as villagers, but mine would be K.K. Slider! I was actually thinking of buying his amiibo figurine. Then thought it would be nice if I can just buy him as a separate one instead of a three pack xD

Favorite villager of all time is Tangy.
My dreamies may change over time, but Tangy will always be in the list!
I just love her so much, and her personality, always cheering me up c:
And the shocking face she makes, just epic! c:

~♚Vickie

My favourite will always be Olaf. He has a hilarious character design and a great personality. Antonio is a close runner-up, though.

There's too many villagers to pick from that are my favourites! so I'll just say most cat villagers are my favourites :)

Back