• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite and least favorite Island Tours?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
These island tours are what brought us Animal Crossing players something fun to do where our towns were too boring. (I guess) And everyone has their favorites they enjoy and least favorites they loathe.

While tours aren't really my favorite thing to do, I still have favorites. So my personal favorite island tours include:
  • Balloon-Hunt
  • Giant-Dragonfly Tour
  • Tuna-Kahuna Tour
  • Gardening Tour
  • Ore-Hunter Tour (My most favorite one)
  • Hide-and Seek Tour
  • Scavenger Tour
And my least favorite include:
  • Any Diving Tours
  • Any Fishing Tours besides the Tuna Tour
  • Fossil Hunter Tours (I can't even beat this on easy...)
  • Labyrinth Tours
  • Item-Matching
The only one I'm mid towards is the Hammer tour. It's not my favorite, but it's there.
Your turn to post!

I completely forgot how many tours there were. I went back to Tortimers island a week ago and had so much fun with the tours.
My favorites are
gardening tour
Ore hunting
Hind and seek
Bug catching tours
Balloon hunting

Least favorite
Diving tours : I forgot about the jellyfish
Fossil hunting
Labyrinth tours
Item matching

I don’t mind the fishing , scavenger hunts or hammer tours they are just not my favorites.

Favorites:
Hammer tour (my most favorite tour)
Balloon Hunting Tour
Bug catching Tours
Gardening Tour
Ore-Hunting Tour
Hide-and Seek Tour

Least favorite:
Fishing tours
diving tours
fossil hunting
Labyrinth tours
Item matching

Man, I remember those days. Sitting on the chairs inside the hut spamming reactions while you wait for other players to join in on the tours. 😁 I always liked the squeaky hammer one because I was fiendishly good at it. I'd manage to walk or stand between players and the lawn-mower thing you gotta smack and I'd often win. 🔨😎 And I liked messing around in it and just hitting people on the head and get in their way. 😂 The one I disliked the most is any of them that give you a list of... whatever and you have to go collect it or something. So boring to me I don't even remember what they were like. Just give me my squeaky hammers. 💥💥🔨

My favorites are the Ancient Fish Encoun-Tour, Giant Dragonfly, Evening Firefly, and Super-Luxe seafood tours.

I also love Master Labyrinths as long as there are other people with you. I love the chaos of everyone needing to navigate the maze, remember the fruits and help each other out at the same time. Same goes for the hammer tour, it's pretty funny when someone has bad internet and causes the RC car to act janky.

I've always found the fetch quest and matching tours (except labyrinths!) kinda repetitive and boring. I also dislike the tours with pitfalls in them.

My favorites are the hammer tour and the balloon hunt tour
I also like the cicada hunt
I dislike mostly everything else solo due to medal grinding aha

My least favorite is items matching, always get confused with that one
My favorite is giant dragonflies

I don't really have a least favourite, but my favourite one is definitely the ore hunter tour! it's pretty easy for me to do and it's a great way for me to rack up island medals 😄

Man, it's been a few years since I really played the Island tours a lot, but I remember enjoying Balloon-Hunt, Fossil Hunter, Scavenger Tour, Gardening Tour (though this gives me a bit of stress), & from reading this thread, an unpopular opinion is Item-Matching. It's just enough "thinking" for me to be fun. My least favorites are definitely any tours where you have a limited time to catch fish or bugs, because I never have enough time to earn enough medals these ways. And I've never been a fan of Hide & Seek & Labyrinth tours, because I'm terrible at them. These mini games were overall fun to do though, & wish they were implemented somehow in New Horizons.

My favorite tour is definitely the hide and seek tour. Not only is it super fun, but it also gives a lot of medals for gold. My least favorite tour is the diving tours. Diving is easy and fun, but i just don’t like the tours that involve it 😭

Hide and seek was the easiest, IMO.

I always found the fishing and bug catching to be annoying because it was way too reliant on RNG and waiting for things to spawn.

The flower-finding ones were very unique type of tour.

Forever and ever the hide and seek tour. I also enjoyed catching bugs.
I really wast too fond of the balloon hunt, it stressed me out instead of the other stressy diving tours.

favs:
- balloon hunts
- hammer
- gardening
- labyrinth
- ore hunting
- hide and seek
least favs:
- item matching
- bug catching
- scavenger hunt
- fish catching