• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Players and Collectors! I want to see your favorite TCG card!

MrBox

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
What the title says..! I want to see your favorite TCG card!!! I have... a lot of favorite cards! I just collect them for the art but .. this is one of my favorites currently!
1710616794689.png

It was nice to see a card-related thread, there aren't too many of those here nowadays. I have a lot of favorite cards too! It was hard to narrow them down, but I came up with 2- one trainer and one Pokemon. They're super strong in the TCG and have beautiful artwork, making them the best of both worlds.

1710624788838.png
1710624122786.png

Honorable mentions in terms of TCG playability: Darkrai EX #63, Joltik #26, Eneporter
Honorable mentions in terms of art: Salamence SM140, Altaria TG11, Ingo & Emmet #176

These are probably the favorite cards I own! I love Eeveelutions a lot and these two are my favorites! I didn't realize how dusty the card holder was when i took a picture of it please don't judge me im not home to get a better picture right now

IMG_7770.jpg
IMG_7710.jpg

I got into card collecting a while back but after spending quite a bit and not getting too much, I realized it wasn't a sustainable hobby for me 😅

But the other day I found out there's a new Pokemon card set with shiny pokemon, and my shiny hunter heart could not skip out on trying for shiny pokemon cards 🥹 I bought two booster packs today just for fun, and omg im so surprised I got a special art card!!! I'm already happy just having a shiny pokemon card, but to pull a special art version?? I think this was my luckiest pull yet 🥹

20240325_181718.jpg

I don't plan on buying any more booster packs, but I do plan on collecting some specific cards from the set, notably shiny cleffa and the shiny pawmi special art 🥹💕

I know it's not released yet but I think it would be great to have a full art card thingy of good ol' Kiki (not the cat). It could be my all-time favorite TCG card, actually! But I'll have to wait until the Twilight Masquerade expansion releases, and then I'll go back to opening booster backs like I did when I was in elementary school. For now, I'll stick with this.

For my favorite released TCG cards, it would have to be these three below (for now,) I liked them simply for their design. Oh and I don't have them anymore. My collection got lost to time.

IMG_0529.jpegIMG_0530.jpegIMG_0531.jpeg

Here's an image of my favorite cards I still have. The LatiosEX is definitely my favorite of the bunch as I wasn't expecting that one at all.

9u8Y7he.jpg

these three, because they're my favorite pokemon.

1713739670250.png
1713739706828.png
1713739729275.png

i have them all next to each other on my wall. (they're in sleeves, don't worry, i'm not taping the actual cards lol.) i also like the V cards for these three, the ones that came with the tins. (those ones are on my shelf.) honestly, i like most of their cards, but these three probably the most. or!

1713739979808.png

which i will never get because it's pricey.

Back