• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's On Your Main Street Today?

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Omg Lionel came to do some shopping. I missed him for a while and then I got Eugene, lol. But aww. XD

So who's on your main street today? Doesn't have to be a former villager. :)

Agent S and Mathilda. Former has been browsing for about 3 weeks, Mathilda arrived today.

Fauna was also in Club LOL this evening. ^_^ I never saw who else was out during the day though as I didn't manage to play while the shops were open. :/

Broffina's shown up in the Main Street now and then during the past week or so, since my last villager moved out.

I've seen almost all of my past villagers.
I saw Wolfgang the other day, and he said something like, "Why did I ever leave?"
YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING >:C

I see Ava and Tammi a lot. They're the first two villagers that ever left.

I was happy when I finally had a villager show up in my Main Street and it was Hamphrey!
But then Bella started showing up -.-

I've finally started seeing former villagers on Main St. Cube, who was the first to move, and Lucha, who was second. I didn't like Cube, never talked to him, and he moved out within a week of moving in. I found Lucha in Gracie's shop, and I was like "Damn, Lucha. You getting the expensive crap. Guess you're doing well." ;)

I've seen all my past villagers come back. If they're not on the main street they'll be in the shops or the museum. It's fun hunting for them.

Today I had Anchovy, Curly and Pancetti all together on the main street.

I guess Im the only one that has never had a non resident visit my Main Street.. :(. Is there some way to make that happen? Thx

Diva, Hopper and Rodeo. I saw Bree too but I think she stopped visiting now.

Willow, AGAIN. She has been somewhere on Main Street every single say for about 2 weeks. Not that I'm bothered, though, she's lovely, and I miss her (she's and ex-villager and now a dreamie)

Wart Jr. stopped by. He said he came because he was missing Lylat, and he basically lives on Main Street now. I kinda miss him :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess Im the only one that has never had a non resident visit my Main Street.. :(. Is there some way to make that happen? Thx

You have to have a villager that moved out at least 2 months ago. Then that villager will revisit.

Back