• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's always at home on your island?

Filbert will forever and always have a home with me. That’s my sweetest baby ever!

I dunno actually prob Angus or Lopez

Kody and Marshal are always outside though haha

They all leave their homes at some point, but the ones who are at home the most often are Drago and Shari. Drago’s a lazy villager, so it somewhat makes sense, but Shari? I think she’s just more laid-back as a sisterly lol.

i find that zucker, maple, and ruby are home the most? they're relatively all at home at one point but those three are the most likely to be at home

I'm not sure i've paid too much attention, but i feel like i've probably been in katt and stitches homes the most? Katt's always crafting or chilling, stitches is just, either chilling at home or running around, his two moods lol

Back