• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's always at home on your island?

Bulbadragon

🌸☔🌈
Bells
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Wallopoid
Purple Bat Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Voodoo Doll
I've been playing more recently and I've noticed that certain villagers on my island are always at home, and then some never are.

On my island, Mint is almost always in her house. Petri is home pretty often, too. But Tank is rarely ever home. I see him in his house the least for sure.

So I'm curious: who's the homebody on your island?

nan and poncho! they live beside each other and i have only seen them outside a handful of times.

I think it's probably either Claude or Knox. Knox has been the only islander awake in his home during the early hours of the morning a couple of times now.

On the opposite end of that, I barely ever catch Judy at home! She's always out and about somewhere.

344796264_211729748276110_1519740318852587626_n.jpg

I rarely find pink ducky Miranda walking around the island because she's in her house most of the time.It must be because of her whirlpool bath.

On my island it’s Muffy she is always at home she only really comes out really late in the afternoon or night.

Muffy is a gothic queen and doesn’t like to be out in the sun especially since I always have her in black clothing 😜

I don’t think I’ve seen Agnes out of her house in two weeks (o_o)

Bea was always at home, and Mac was never at home. Mac was always wandering around outside of his house, but he was never physically inside.

Marshal and Kid Cat are home bodies, especially Cat. He's always home during events or goes home during them.
I only see him out sometimes, the only other time he's out is he's hanging out with someone, or in the museum.

Marshal is the same way. If he's not looking at fish he's at home or with a friend. I think he like his beach house too much.

honestly for me...no one??? i tend to play in really short bursts (about 30 or so mins) two or three times a day so i end up seeing everyone out and about pretty evenly!!

I guess I can count on Coco or Clay always being home (more than the others) which makes them extra spooky since they are dirt-beings. But no one is like 100% hermit, they're always out and about, crowding around me when I'm decorating..

On my island it's either Francine, Sally (sometimes) and Poppy from what I see whenever I log in.

However, when I re-model a home.. homebodies cease to exist.

I just restarted so I only have two villagers, but Rocket is always at home. Maybe that's because I always play in the morning and she's a late sleeper... Oops...

Biskit is almost always at home.
Which is funny cause he is a lazy character.
and also ironic cause he's a dog ( who usually want to go outside )

Doesn't this depend on the time that you play? Since villagers seem to have different schedules. For example when I play late at night after work, I never see Sherb, but Cyrano is always walking around.

When I play before work, mid morning/noon, is when I see most villagers walking around and the ones indoors seem to be random

Nobody!

Seriously, they're almost always out and about. Maybe it's the time I play (early morning) and the villagers I have (mostly peppy, jocks, and cranky), but when I'm on, most are either outside or sleeping.

Fang is the villager I find is almost always in his house. It surprises me sometimes lol, but it makes him easy to find at least. Other than him I don't think there's anyone quite as consistent. In the past week though, I've noticed he seems to be out more than usual and Quinn seems to be the one I find indoors more. Not sure if it'll stay that way, but after a couple of years it's interesting to see a bit of a switch up. 🤔

Vesta seems like she is often at home. Seems like anytime I pass by she is inside. I wonder why!

I can't really think of anyone other than maybe Alli. Tybalt likes crafting a lot, but maybe its just the algorithm that favours him crafting. I've only seen her out occasionally but I really think its about the times that you play the game. All villagers come outside at least once during the day.

Back