• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever had a time where you were pissed at a villager?

been playing a lot recently, had a big wave of motivation to redesign my island. most of my villagers have decided to pop a squat exactly where i’m laying paths / placing decor or terraforming every time i play 😵‍💫

I remember I had Boris on my island a while ago and I was walking along my beach collecting shells. When I ran into an upset Goldie she told me Boris had some mean things to her.

I went to Boris to ask him and he basically just rude and snapped at Goldie for no reason.

From then on I knew that I wasn't going to have anymore cranky islanders as I do not like the negativity.

I wasn't pissed but I was annoyed how Goldie was treated.

Yes! It was Claudia. For some reason, I was on a cliff and couldn’t go any further so I had to turn around and go the way I came. Lo and behold, Claudia came up behind me, blocking me in.
I waited forever for her to turn around and go so we could get away from the cliff and get back on normal land. She would just not move. So, I moved her. I pushed her the entire way back to where I could get by her. She screamed and yelled at me for doing this the entire time.
I was so mad that I purchased an amiibo card and got her out of there.

Back