• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Got Rocket yesterday...the same day I bought Eugene. No worries, as she's not a dreamie or anything- I have Cherry for all my Uchi needs!

I have Al in mine today... Definitely not letting them move in because there are much better villagers and I already have 10 villagers in my town.

Wolfgang.
I can't remember if villagers in the camp can still be invited while there's a plot...
I reset my town and Marshal plotted today as my eighth. -.- I'm going to try to see if he'll offer to move in, we will see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang.
I can't remember if villagers in the camp can still be invited while there's a plot...
I reset my town and Marshal plotted today as my eighth. -.- I'm going to try to see if he'll offer to move in, we will see.

Yep, he said he'd move in. :3

Hugh the lazy pig
Hugh_CF.png

Diva is at my campsite today. I like her design and would probably take her in as an uchi if I had free space and if this weren't my bird town.

Peewee came to my campsite.. Looked at him for 3 seconds this morning and have avoided the campsite since.

No one today, but I had pretty good luck with my campsite this week. Marshal, Julian, and my ultimate dreamie Kyle all in a row. Sadly my town was full from inviting Marshal so I didn't get my friend's dreamie or mine. But that's what the VTP is for. ;)

I decided to start with a new villager every morning to check the campsite just in case, and today, first day I set that rule, it's a campsite day.

I've been resetting on and off all day to try to get my all-time favorite Coco into my 10 villager slot, but I keep getting everything else.

I've had a lot of high-tier characters blow through too. Beau, Lolly, Zucker, Poppy, Julian came twice, and two villagers I actually wanted in my town, Mira and Bam, also came through, but my priority is Coco since I have no more space. It was really sad to let them all go.

Frustrating when I see these villagers I know others would love, and to have the campers that come freaking TWICE into my campsite in the same day. I feel like I'm seeing every villager except the one I want! I know it's a small chance of getting Coco, like 1/325 or something, but I still... really want to get her today.

Ali

EDIT: Aaand I just had a visit from Marshall. Dangit, that is like so annoying. Marshall, go visit a town with someone that will truly love you. Send me Coco instead, please.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had Hans. He was once a member of my village and I enjoyed him quite tremendously :)

I actually have yet to build the campsite in my new town, and I'm not sure if I should. Once I acquire my dreamies, I feel like it'll be useless to have the campsite just sitting there. I suppose seeing new villagers is always fun, and playing games with them can sometimes be interesting, but I just don't know u.u

Drift was in my campsite yesterday. He's proper cute, I'd of loved to invite him in had I had the room:

HNI_0074.JPG

Look at that smile~! ^_^

Back