• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Spork was in my campsite today. He's not a dream villager, I already have a full town, and I like his design less after seeing it in the game instead of on a website. All I did with him was play Five Chances.

coco was in my campsite and i died inside because my town is full and i already have 3 normals

I don't habe anyone in my campsite today.

I suppose that's a good thing. I do NOT want to see Melba in there while I still have 10 villagers. Like seriously I would actually cry.

Julian. I don't like him, but I am trying to convince him to move to my town, so I can sell him later :p

Today's camper in my bird town is Coach. He's nothing too special in my opinion and wouldn't fit the town anyway. I played Five Chances with him and bought a stool.

I'm cycling to try to get Fuchsia out so that I'll have room for Stitches. As such, I've had two campers so far today. The first was Ruby the rabbit. She has a nice enough design, but I didn't bother to play any games with her like I did with the others. The second is Twiggy. I've had her in a town before. Her design is a bit too bland for my liking, so I left the tent immediately.

Last edited:
Yesterday it was Cally. The DAY after Deli gets settled in, the dry period is broken. By a cutie-pATOOTIE. The DAY.

Back