• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's In Your Campsite?

My last visitor was the wonderfully mustached Gaston. I adore him. He lived in my town in CF.

Olivia was here today! I actually have only 8 villagers and one leaving tonight, but.. I'm not a really big fan of her, so I didn't invite her in even though she suggested staying permanently the first time I talked to her, lol

O'Hare. He's a tease. He acted like he was soooo ready to move to my town, but when I asked he said "I couldn't do that to my town." Whatever.

On my old cycling town i had Diana in my cycling town ;u; she's my #1 dreamie, and even though she's already in my normal town, i couldnt resist but to invite her to my town

Prince was in my camp today! Not my favorite villager ever, so I decided to just let him camp rather than invite him in.

Carmen yesterday and Bunnie today! Ha I've had a bunny streak with the tents since Lopez moved in xD
Asked both Carmen and Bunnie to move in my cycle town cause figured someone's bound to have them as dreamies ^w^

Marshal, THE Marshal, is in my campsite today.
And I have no room, since I got Crackle from a void a few days ago.

Oh, did you expect me to rage and be sad about it? No way. I love Crackle and would've preferred him over anyone to get from the void, even though I dislike villagers mentioning their old towns. Marshal though, I have no interest in. I do like his colour scheme, but the grumpy look annoys me. And I especially wouldn't like him because he is popular.
...So yeah. All good. :blush:

Marshal, THE Marshal, is in my campsite today.
And I have no room, since I got Crackle from a void a few days ago.

Oh, did you expect me to rage and be sad about it? No way. I love Crackle and would've preferred him over anyone to get from the void, even though I dislike villagers mentioning their old towns. Marshal though, I have no interest in. I do like his colour scheme, but the grumpy look annoys me. And I especially wouldn't like him because he is popular.
...So yeah. All good. :blush:

That happened to me with ROD. Sigh.

Nana is in my campsite. I would invite her in, but I have 10 villagers..

I just saw Tank chilling in there, but as I'm currently villager-resetting there might be a new one there once I'm finished.

I haven't gotten one in like a week lol, I forgot who it was
But I swear I went like a month without a single camper, when I thought there was supposed to be once per week?

Kinda funny I built my Tent in a secluded area of my town, to make it look natural. A random villager moved it next to the Tent and I was like "....."

Back