• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Got Rocket yesterday...the same day I bought Eugene. No worries, as she's not a dreamie or anything- I have Cherry for all my Uchi needs!

Derwin was in my campsite but I was getting ready for my Pekoe and I didn't like him very much too QQ

I have Al in mine today... Definitely not letting them move in because there are much better villagers and I already have 10 villagers in my town.

Wolfgang.
I can't remember if villagers in the camp can still be invited while there's a plot...
I reset my town and Marshal plotted today as my eighth. -.- I'm going to try to see if he'll offer to move in, we will see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang.
I can't remember if villagers in the camp can still be invited while there's a plot...
I reset my town and Marshal plotted today as my eighth. -.- I'm going to try to see if he'll offer to move in, we will see.

Yep, he said he'd move in. :3

Of course Goldie shows up in the campsite when I don't have any space in my village.

Hugh the lazy pig
Hugh_CF.png

Diva is at my campsite today. I like her design and would probably take her in as an uchi if I had free space and if this weren't my bird town.

Peewee came to my campsite.. Looked at him for 3 seconds this morning and have avoided the campsite since.

No one today, but I had pretty good luck with my campsite this week. Marshal, Julian, and my ultimate dreamie Kyle all in a row. Sadly my town was full from inviting Marshal so I didn't get my friend's dreamie or mine. But that's what the VTP is for. ;)

I decided to start with a new villager every morning to check the campsite just in case, and today, first day I set that rule, it's a campsite day.

I've been resetting on and off all day to try to get my all-time favorite Coco into my 10 villager slot, but I keep getting everything else.

I've had a lot of high-tier characters blow through too. Beau, Lolly, Zucker, Poppy, Julian came twice, and two villagers I actually wanted in my town, Mira and Bam, also came through, but my priority is Coco since I have no more space. It was really sad to let them all go.

Frustrating when I see these villagers I know others would love, and to have the campers that come freaking TWICE into my campsite in the same day. I feel like I'm seeing every villager except the one I want! I know it's a small chance of getting Coco, like 1/325 or something, but I still... really want to get her today.

Ali

EDIT: Aaand I just had a visit from Marshall. Dangit, that is like so annoying. Marshall, go visit a town with someone that will truly love you. Send me Coco instead, please.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had Hans. He was once a member of my village and I enjoyed him quite tremendously :)

I actually have yet to build the campsite in my new town, and I'm not sure if I should. Once I acquire my dreamies, I feel like it'll be useless to have the campsite just sitting there. I suppose seeing new villagers is always fun, and playing games with them can sometimes be interesting, but I just don't know u.u

Drift was in my campsite yesterday. He's proper cute, I'd of loved to invite him in had I had the room:

HNI_0074.JPG

Look at that smile~! ^_^

My last two campers were Gwen and Walt, it was nice to have a kangaroo villager visit, he?s a cool guy^^

Back