• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

« who is your bday twin? »

I share my birthday with Pecan! It’s acc the main reason why she’s my fav villager! (That and my first town in AC was a squirrel town back in the day)
hey, that's my friend's birthday too!!

My one and only wolf boi.
(December 6th)

Kyle and Me.jpg

It's so cool how much we're both alike when it comes to aesthetic.

Benedict is my birthday twin (october 10th) and while I don't absolutely despise him, he's pretty whatever to me. 😅

Dear sweet Francine <3 I actually find her to be quite nice because we share a birthday. My birthday seems to be 'uncommon' - at least within my social circle, so its nice to have a birthday twin

Big Top! Green is my favourite colour so I am actually pretty happy. The superheros are cool

Mine is Filbert! I absolutely love him! He’s my favorite personality type, a gorgeous color, and perfect for my kidcore theme ^^

Mira is my birthday buddy! I love that she also looks like Sailor Venus, who is my my favorite sailor scout!:) I was very glad to grab a amiibo card of her and get her moved in right away!

Last edited:
My birthday twin is Pierce! I've never had him on my island, and I'm not sure if I've come across him on a mystery island, but I was happy that I got to finally meet him properly when I made him a vacation home on HHP! 🎉💗

Beardo! A villager I used to not like until he randomly moved in and then I got super attached to him for some reason.

Mine is apparently Muffy, the gothic-lolita sheep. I've never met her before, but she certainly has an interesting design.

My birthday twin is Butch, whom I've never actually had on an island! My birthday is for me only lol j/k

150px-Butch_NH.png

March 25 so Celia and Billy. Interestingly I’ve never had either in any game.

IMG_6997.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg

I share a birthday with Rizzo. I don't really care about him either way, but I wouldn't want him on my island since I don't want to share my special day with him, lol.

Back