• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your least favorite villager on your island?

island.chill

takis dust
Bells
Mine, tbh, is Nibbles. She is very annoying and always asks me stupid questions like, "How is your house so big?!" If I could get rid of one villager, it would be her.

Mine is probably Patty; I am honestly not a fan of the bovine villagers.

Well, all of my current villagers are pretty much set, but if I really had to get rid of one, it'd probably be Mallary. She was in all of my previous towns starting with City Folk, and I plan on trying to get her again in the next game, but there's other villagers I would probably be happier with, like Whitney.

I'm not going to move out Mallary anytime soon, but if I were to ever consider it, Whitney would be the next to move in.

I have to say Colton. I don’t really vibe with smugs. I have a Henry card coming in the mail on Monday though, so hopefully I like him. He’s a frog! That’s a leg up for him!

I love all of my villagers, however I have considered swapping out Marina for someone else, however I like the fact I have all the octopi in my town, so decided against it. I still like Marina, I just also have Sydney in my town, and was considering getting another cranky villager.

i don’t think i have a least favourite, to be honest. i love all of my villagers. though, i have thought about letting agnes move out a few times. i adore her and her design, but it’s still something i think about. i don’t intend on ever following through with it since she reminds me of my late kitty— i was sitting on the floor with her when i was island hopping and found agnes, and she passed away a few days later. that might be why i’ve thought about letting her go, since she reminds me of that loss and my grief, but it’s also why she stays. i wouldn’t consider her my least favourite, though.

I don't have anyone I dislike on my island, I do have three overhyped ones: Poppy (she's all over social media), Marshal and Francine. But I don't dislike them.

My current villagers right now are:
Bianca, Fauna, Rodney, Nan, Soleil, Bill, Audie, Tasha, Avery, and Erik. My least liked is Nan.

I don't dislike any of my villagers. I've kept the same bunch since the first year of launch. But if I were to replace one of them with a fresh face it would be Erik. I already have another lazy who I'd rather keep as a single personality type.

None of the villagers I have on my island as of this date (Yes, even Cashmere) I hate. Though I would like to replace Zoe and Mira with some other villager that rather fit the aspect of my Citycore more than them.

I was thinking of going with Whoever normal I like in place of Zoe and Quinn in place of Mira.

Least favorite: Leopold. Smug villagers are not my favorite to begin with, so his personality gets grating after a while.

Favorite: Shari, and/or whoever appeals to me that day.

I think right now, out of all of mine that I have, Curt is my least favorite. But he's not terrible. He just gives me bland vibes, but he's nice enough. Nine times out of ten, I go island hopping, I don't let plots auto generate a new villager. I've also had villagers I originally didn't like grow on me.

Ursula. Moved in uninvited. I refuse to talk to her and my character has never even said a word to her. I just hate her hair. It’s just so ugh! The bangs look awful and as if she’s wearing a brown skull as a wig. I don’t like it when people have such flat and boring bangs unless they have a bob cut or long hair on the outer sides of the bangs.

I guess Quinn but I don't necessarily dislike her, I invited her from the campsite since she's one of the newer villagers. She just isn't going to be permanent and she doesn't fit into my island theme.

Back