• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your least favorite villager on your island?

julia because she refuses to move out! please get your butt off my island please and thank you, I have miranda as my snooty.

I was going to say Biskit, but he has since grown on me and gives off total Halloween-like flair.

I'll go wirh Tutu simply because I'm not a huge fan of bear villagers (as mean-spirited as that is. Sorry, Tutu).

Rodney is my least favorite. ACNH is my first Animal Crossing game, and I only started playing in June so I'm not very familiar with all of the possible villagers. Rodney was the first visitor at my campsite, and Tom told me to recruit him so I did.

Unfortunately, he rubbed me the wrong way from the very beginning, showing up with a beer (soda) can in his hand. My sister pointed out that he reminds me of a character from another game. I had my character marry the other character because I felt bad for him and then instantly regretted it because he lazed around the house, had an incredibly messy room, and kept talking about alcohol.

Rocket...
I cannot stand her. Wishing for her to give me her photo so she can move out. ^^

Harry, and not for lack of trying. Don't get me wrong, I love having him here, but it's been two years and he still hasn't given me even one pic!

Probably Coco or Hopkins. They're really only placeholder villagers that I haven't bothered to kick out because I don't have the time or energy to villager hunt.

Currently I’m in the beginning of the game and only have five villagers, and I really dislike Paula. She is big, and not pretty or cute. Yeah, I’m not a fan of her.

Of the current bunch I'm trying, my least favorite is Sandy. I'm not a fan of her coloring, especially her "hair". Her eyeshadow also doesn't go with her other colors well at all, and her design is plain compared to some of the other ostriches. I also have Gladys the Ostrich right now as well and am finding I like her much better than Sandy.

Tipper, but it's not like I hate her, she just comes in uninvited when I was searching for someone else, and I already have Diana and Whitney as my snooties now, so sadly she has to go. My other villagers seems to like her enough to mingle with her though (they seem to have it against Tiansheng instead).

I guess it would be Peck for me, at least originally, but he grew on me a lot, and I ended up deciding to keep him as a permanent resident~

Julian who just came and thinks he's the boss of the island now.

I don't hate him -yet- but I wanted Reneigh to be my next villager.

I don't plan on moving anyone out so that's a really tough question. I like all of them?

Hornsby is my least favorite villager. I like Rhinos, just not him, though his personality is cute. I just don't like that he's a big blue blob. Merengue, though? She would be great.

When I have a town of all eagles, chickens, and penguins that were invited via amiibo card, it would be hard because that’s like choosing favorite children.

But if I had to choose, I would say Tex, mainly because of my high opinion towards the other villagers on my island.

I don't have a least favorite. All of the villagers on my island are all dream villagers, and I wouldn't get rid of any of them. When I first started my island and had yet to acquire my dream villagers, I didn't like Goose. I didn't like his name and the fact that he was a chicken. It didn't make sense.

I guess Quinn but I don't necessarily dislike her, I invited her from the campsite since she's one of the newer villagers. She just isn't going to be permanent and she doesn't fit into my island theme.
I have Quinn and I kinda like her but she has the ugly wooden starter house so I'm getting rid of her too lol

So, quite recently. I had Sylvana, I did love her, but out of all my villagers at the time, I really wanted her to move out because I didn't want her going stale on me. So I kicked her out with Twiggy.
Now thought, I am looking at Baabra, it doesn't help when I also have Olivia, and Vivian. So I am hoping that next time, she will ask to leave.

I've been wanting Julian GONE FOR 3 YEARS. GOD I hate him. First villager in the series that I've hated. He's annoying, he's unhelpful, and his birthday always over-shadows mine. I don't even like how he looks, the overly cute style of villager just makes them look creepy to me (I find Judy to look bizzare). I have been eagerly waiting for the day he asks to leave and it's NEVER COME! ay carumba

Back