• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your least favorite villager on your island?

Probably gruff but I don’t dislike him! I just feel my other villagers are more ‘my vibe’ 😂

She technically isn't even on my island yet but it's already Piper. (I'm just mad I forgot to do the NMT islands, tbh.)

I have all of my dreamiest but probably Shino. If I could change her personality to snooty I would be a lot happier

I like all my villagers at the moment, buttt if I have to choose then it would be Kiki.

Phoebe. I find her to be mean and unpleasant. I should probably kick her out, but I've had her since launch, day so it feels weird to let her go at this point.

Klaus, I don't know why I ever scanned him in. I don't think he'll ever return to any of my islands.

Now it's Quinn, but I only have the first two villagers haha. Favourites will come the next three days. I don't hate Quinn at all, her look is not that bad but she doesn't match my current theme and she's not one of my dreamies. She has nice colours though.
I think my next most disliked villager will be the first smug coming soon. I'm looking for Marshal and only Marshal (maybe Julian, I must admit).

I forced everyone that I didn’t like off my Island so now I don’t have a least favorite.

Patiently waiting for Hazel to realize she's not liked and leave 😇

I just recently went through this when I discovered Dobie and fell for him. My least favorite was Raymond. He was a fantastic villager, but I let him go. Now I can't really say I have a least favorite.

On my most recent island it was Quillson. He was my smug move-in. I’m not a big fan of the smugs in ACNH anyway and I just can’t with Quillson 😭 I can’t stand the way he looks. He’s like a preppy frat boy.

To be completely honest I'm not the biggest fan of Raymond anymore but I needed a smug villager for the days and reactions. Once I collect everything I plan on just giving him away xD

Back