• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your least favorite villager on your island?

Strangely enough I love my Julian! His house is beautiful and he has such a gentle, calm energy about him.
I can’t say I dislike any villagers on my island. Harry in my NL town, however…

I really like all my villagers on the island, but since I don't have any ducks yet, I'm considering saying goodbye to Julian. Raymond's got the smug vibes covered. Picking a duck is tough, though, because they're all so cute!

i have had olivia on my island for almost a year now and i don't know how she got there. i want her off so bad and but i can’t decide who to replace her with. i went through an amiibo card phase so i have options but the three days it takes is too much commitment to someone i’m not in love with.

i don’t know why i hate her shes just so infuriating its time for her to go

Kiki because on my personal opinion normal villagers are the most boring of the bunch. So it's not about Kiki but normal villagers in general. I like to create backstory for my villagers based on their in game actions and so far Kiki has not given me anything to go by. They're just very normal and just there.

honestly i’m not a big fan of rio. she’s fine, i guess? but i have other villagers i love more so she’s just sort of… there. haha.

Tbh I think it's Raymond. I've tried convincing myself I like him since he was high on my dreamie list back in 2020, but I think the hype killed him for me, coupled with how unlikeable the smug personality has become for me personally. I really loved smugs in NL, but for some reason they haven't been clicking with me in NH. Doesn't help that I went on a house designing spree back in 2022 and earleir this year, and I've decorated and even redesigned all of my villagers houses except his... I feel like it's a sign I should let him go ngl. 😅

Right now on my new island it is Graham. He is my forced Smug and I'm going to kick him out as soon as possible. Which means I have to find a home for my current villager in boxes and hunt for her replacement.
I'm doing an all cat challenge and trying to obtain 10 cats by Christmas on my own (with the help of unlimited NMTs), so Graham was definitely not the Smug I wanted. Ugh. Probably won't be able to find a home for him so void is likely in his case. Ick.

Petri. I really wanted to like her, but she just doesn't seem like a snooty villager to me. I also don't love her house. I usually try to hold on to a villager until I get their picture, but I might go ahead and replace her. She just isn't doing it for me.

Probably Audie. I forget when I moved her in. Probably sometime in 2021 or 2022 when she was in the campsite. It was before the cards so I figured what the heck, why not. I liked all of my villagers at that point, but I had their card so I figured I can just move whoever out and then invite them back in whenever I got around to it. Never really cared for her character and didn't even try to connect/talk to her.

So I might kick her out and move the one I kicked out back in. Problem is I really don't have much of a drive to boot the game up unless it's for a event for tbt. There's only so much decorating I can do.

I would say Hamlet. He is cute and I like him, it is moreso the fact that the jock personalities are so annoying and boring.

BEA
The normal personalities bore me to the brink of death lol
I also hate bull villagers so naturally I was depressed when I kicked stu out and Angus moved in 🙄

Bluebear
Not sure why but she just annoys me 😂
Plus she’s always wearing this t-shirt I accidentally gifted her, even when I keep asking for it to be removed - she’ll just wear it again the next day!! 😂

Pinky. I don't like bears and she's been on my island for too long. Its been difficult for me lately to cycle out villagers due to not time travelling. I already have Pinky's photo and when I typically get the photo the villager is ready to move out.

Good question. I really want to switch one out but I can't seem to do it. It's really hard for me to choose but I'd have to go with... maybe darn I really can't figure this one out.. I suppose merry at the moment

ankha </3
she's acting as a placeholder right now for my 10th villager. she was a campsite visitor and i invited her to see how she would interact with the rest of my villagers but she's just bringing drama with her! i will eventually move her out so that my dreamie, marty, can finally come :>

Probably right now its Leopold, I invited him in on an island hunt where I was getting discouraged and just wanted to bring in someone I liked. I do actually really like him though, he was on my list of villagers I wanted to maybe keep for a while, but he's just been feeling like a placeholder, so he'll be going soon for the villagers I actually want

Currently it’s both Elmer and Queenie! Queenie is on her way out though. I don’t really like Bud either. I was just cycling different villagers in and as soon as I received their framed photos I moved them out when they asked to leave. I haven’t actually played in a while so it’s been at a stand still with a bunch of villagers I don’t care about living on my island. Queenie’s been in boxes forever lol.

Back