• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

« who is your bday twin? »

I've got two, Benjamin and Tad

Benjamin_NH.png
Tad_NH.png

My birthday twin is Sheldon. I've never had this fella' in my town. I've almost never seen them in any town now that I think about it.

I share a birthday with both wade and frett. I honestly thought it was only wade, I never knew frett had the same birthday until I looked up the date on google.

I share my birthday with Pecan! It’s acc the main reason why she’s my fav villager! (That and my first town in AC was a squirrel town back in the day)

My birthday twin - march 18th - Dom! I did have Dom on my island, but unfortunately another resident was not a fan, so eventually Dom was let go from the island.

mine is peaches! i'd never have her on my island or anything, but i suppose there are worse twins to have

My birthday "twin" is Katt. I don't like her design very much. Even if it was a villager that I liked, I don't like having another villager share my birthday. It sort of ruins both my birthday playing experience and the villager's.

I share with Bam the deer! He’s one of my favourites, and solidified himself in my faves once I found out that we share bdays 🥹
IMG_4213.png

Mine is Butch! (Nov 1st) and only butch...
Im very happy having him as my birthday twin because he's a villager I actually really like :>

Olive_NH.png

i ended up with olive as mine (july 12th), she's cute so i don't mind lol.

Back