• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite villager??

TheKpopObsessed

Bells
My favorite villager is Bam <3 although I don’t have him on my island, I’m getting his amiibo soon :)

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
I've probably made this apparent in other threads, but my favourite villager is Apollo. I've loved him since the GameCube game. Even though his dialogue was a lot more mean back then, I found him to be pretty funny. XD I also like his simple, bald eagle design. Some of the villager's designs are too much, imo. XD Anyway, he's pretty great!

Drift! He was in my childhood City Folk town. I can’t even remember why I like him 😂

I have a few favorites, but if I had to pick just one, then I'd probably go with Lily. She's just such a sweet and cute frog

Filbert the lazy squirrel villager was my best friend from new leaf!

I'm sure most of you know, but any excuse to talk about him again ...
My beloved Buck!
2022040410010600_s.jpg

I love the jock personality in general, but Buck is green and beautiful. I love his passion for fitness and he's always patrolling my island as he is my island security! New Horizons was my Animal Crossing game, then I bought New Leaf. I couldn't believe it when I scanned Buck's amiibo and his house is right beside mine!

A tie between Roscoe and Bob. Bob was my childhood favourite from WW that I finally got back in NH and Roscoe was my favourite in NL.
Roscoe is awesome too. I love his eyes when he's angry! I have him in my NH and NL game. I really want this dialogue to appear when I'm playing! :ROFLMAO:
Nookling Junction ★ Animal Crossing blog.gif

Definitely Poppy. She is one of the few Amiibo cards I specifically bought just for the character on eBay. The other was Rilla because the little mini cards I had bought on Amazon of the Sanrio characters before the re-release was announced had a Rilla that didn’t work which disappointed me because I love Hello Kitty. I still kept the card because they are perfectly scaled for fashion dolls and I thought if I ever make a doll sized room that they’d look cute out on a table.

Its between Kyle and Apollo. Plz don't make me pick ;w;

Fell in love with the fun Rocket! Don't ask me why. I had her once and... just, she's so nice! So sad on my first island I cannot take her as she doesn't fit my theme, but definitely, I have another Switch, if someday I decide to create another island, she'll be there with Kid Cat, Big Top and Agent S! Their look is very nice!
Second favourite villager is Marshal. I'm not original. I love his face, his colours. He's cute and perfect. I didn't know he existed before starting the game and discovering all the villagers available. Immediate favorite! He's definitely coming to live on my island, and I have his amiibo card!

Gotta be Stitches

Probably mostly because I'm a life long crafter, and the design just really calls out to me

I hate committing to one villager because I love so many of them, but my favorite new horizons villager is definitely Dom! I even bought a cute lil enamel pin of him from an artist on Etsy c:

Back