• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is the best (and worst) cow villager? 🐄

Best villager?

• Naomi

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Norma

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Patty

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Tipper

Votes: 30 42.3%

• Total voters
I have Norma in my village right now, but Tipper is probably the best cow. I love how she looks, I just wish she wasn’t a snooty villager is all. I’m not a fan of any of the other cows sadly.

The best is Norma. I like her coloring and her face design.

The worst is Naomi. Her colors clash and I hate her bright red lips.

Best: Tipper - she's a classic AC villager. I probably wouldn't have her on my island though.

Worst: Naomi - horrible design and I've ran into her way too many times while island hopping.

My favorite Cow villager is Naomi because her blue coloration and makeup make her visually distinct and interesting. Her eyes just being black doesn't really look that great, but otherwise she's good.

I'd probably have to say Tipper is my least favorite of the Cows. I like that she has the Holstein Friesian coloration commonly associated with dairy cows, but I don't really like her eyes.

My favourite is Patty just because I have some great memories with her in New Leaf and my least favourite is probably Naomi. Something about her design is really off to me and I dont like her haircut

Best: Norma. She's pleasant-looking.

Worst is by FAR Naomi.

Tipper totally rocks.

Although I don't have her on my island, she's been a favorite since WW.

She's just so sassy! :D

I voted for Patty and Naomi because I've had them both as villagers and I've enjoyed them both equally. Patty was really sweet and I loved how she just seemed like a normal cow. Naomi is very bright and unique, but that's kind of what I love about her too.

Tipper > Norma ( cute until you see the back of her hair tbh ) > Naomi > Patty, design wise.

my personal favourites are norma and tipper! i always run into them while island hopping and they’re so precious. haven’t invited either of them yet, though, but i’m definitely going to be inviting norma next time i see her. she’s so, so cute and i regret passing her up so many times. :’)

i actually don’t hate any of the cows but i think naomi’s my least favourite. she’s not awful at all but there’s definitely other villagers that i like more.

norma is best cow because she reminds me of strawberry milk

worst cow is naomi because she likes showing up several times everytime i character hunt

Tipper is the best cow. She is one of the best snooty villagers really, and she has a cute and simple design. She is also really sweet and protective over you, and on my old island she was really friendly with everyone. I actually miss her a lot.

I am indifferent to the rest of the cows really.

Oh this is easy lol

Best: Tipper~ why? She's a classic Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons moo-moo cow 💖 not only that but she's been close to my heart since my earliest days playing WW

Worst: Naomi~ why? Too much makeup 🙄 why do some girls insist on hiding their natural good looks behind layers of gunk?

Best: Norma - not really into cows, but if I had to pick one she would be my favorite. Her design isn’t half bad.

worst - Patty. She was a random move in on NH.. I did not like her design at all and was quick to move her out.

I keep finding Naomi on mystery islands and I don't like her color scheme. Bright blue is not a favorite for me. I've had Norma on my islands 2 or 3 times but never earned her photo since to me, she's kind of boring compared to other normal villagers. She's very sweet though. I haven't encountered the other cows yet.

Norma is precious~ She was one of my first five villagers. I let her move out, but if I had more than ten villager slots I wouldn't have let her go. I actually love that she has little pigtails down the back of her head, I think it adds interest to her (plain, but cute) design. Her pastel pink color scheme is very pleasant and easy on the eyes. And the furniture she required to move in was very tasteful, don't know if it's the same every time but I appreciated learning the recipes.

Naomi is favourite because she feels like the only interesting cow villager :'] I also love her colours - so pretty.
My least favourite is Tipper because she feels too bland. Just a cow.

Aww I love the cow villagers! I was shocked to see they only have four designs total. I think they're a bit underrated honestly. That being said I feel like I have both Patty and Tipper in my second New Leaf town at the minute, lol.

Out of the four my favourite is Patty, I think! I do also really love Tipper but between the Snooty & Peppy personalities I just find the Peppy ones to be really endearing. I think Patty is such a sweetheart and I really like her design but I do also love Tipper! Norma also looks super sweet but I've never had her before so that gives the edge to Patty in my book!

My least favourite is probably Naomi because I just really don't enjoy when there's makeup on the villagers. I feel like the last couple threads like this I've answered all my least favourites have been the ones with makeup on, lol.

Back