Mario Who do you mainly use in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Which group is your MK8D main in?

• Row 1 (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach)

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Row 2 (Yoshi, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Lakitu, Toadette, King Boo)

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Row 3 (Baby Mario/Luigi/Peach/Daisy/Rosalina, Metal Mario, Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Row 4 (Wario, Waluigi, DK, Bowser, Dry Bones, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Row 5 (Koopalings)

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Row 6 (Inkling Girl/Boy, Link, Villager Male/Female, Isabelle, Mii)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • DLC Characters (Birdo, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, Kamek, Peachette, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Pauline)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Inky
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Space Whale Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Red Star Fragment
Golden Easter Egg
Enchanted Bloom
Golden Easter Egg
Red Star Fragment
Lots of us play MK8D, so I figured it'd be nice to figure out who we all use as our main driver. also making this poll was a pain due to all the drivers lmao

Personally, my main driver is Dry Bones. I used them in Mario Kart DS years ago, only felt right to use them again when I picked up MK8D.

I use Lemmy 99% of the time when playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I will occasionally switch to King Boo for a few races, but will eventually change back to Lemmy. This does not include the occasions that I play as the Mii I have of someone I'm friends with, which is more frequently when I battle.

I exclusively use Larry Koopa, and have since very shortly after the game first released in Wii U.

My main character in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is King Boo. That said, I also switch it up to utilize Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, orange Shy Guy and Waluigi from time to time.

So, for the poll, typically someone from Row 2 or Row 4.

I haven't purchased the DLC as of yet, but whenever I get around to it I will also add Kamek to my rotation of characters. Love that Magikoopa.

yoshi!! usually go for the orange <3 i guess i'll change their colour up in the future but for the moment the orange yoshi do be my mainn

Yoshi has been my go to in every Mario game that I can play as him in, usually ply as either the blue or pink one.

I always go with King Boo! If I have to pick another character, I’ll switch between Daisy, Shy Guy, and Dry Bones.

I only use Inkling Girl, specifically the orange one. I don't hate the other characters but it's hard to get myself to change when I can't even play the game very long before my wrists start hurting.

Toadette and Roy. Now that stats have changed a bit, I've gotta play around with combos more to find a new main I think... Or at least a new main combo. Maybe I'll swap to queen birdo (green)

I used to be an avid Baby Daisy user, but trying to branch out. Was a Yoshi main for many years before that, now trying Kamek!

I'm not sure which I've used the most as I like to switch between a few, but I use my boy Waluigi, Mii in Captain Falcon costume, and pink Inkling mainly!

I really like playing as my mii, I feel like I've done that since it was introduced on the Wii version, I GET TO RACE ALONGSIDE MARIO? Childhood dream come true, and now that there are so many cute racing outfits you can unlock with amiibo (and the too much money i have spent on those things)

I always go with Link, sometimes I like the AC/Mii options though.

For MK8D, I play with my Mii, since I like using him when possible to the surprise of no one. even if he's bald under that helmet and his voice is weird. miistreil my beloved

I used to play Dry Bones, though, and sometimes King Boo. My character preference in Mario games tends to be Dry Bones > Shy Guy > Boo > Spike > ... whatever other cute enemies are available, and barring that, I just pick Random.

Been a while since I've played, Joycon drift makes it too hard to play anymore. =( But I always played female villager.

The default male villager for me, with the Yoshi Bike and Retro off-road tires, with the sunflower parasail.
Don't have the DLC ☹️...

Back