• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Who is your main in Mario Party Superstars?

Who is your main in Mario Party Superstars?

• Mario

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Peach

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Daisy

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Wario

• Waluigi

• Yoshi

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Donkey Kong

• Birdo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random

• Total voters

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
With so many people on here who play Mario Party Superstars, I thought it'd be fun to see who we all pick as our main character.

Personally, I go with Waluigi whenever possible. Love the tall, lanky boy.

i tend to switch it up every time i play, but i love playing as peach, waluigi, daisy, and yoshi the most! though waluigi’s lanky ass legs have sometimes been my downfall 😔, so i haven’t been playing as him as much lately.

Monty mole was an available option I think in the previous one. I really liked him. For this Mario party, I think I'd choose Wario.

I always go with Daisy! If she's been taken I'll move to either Waluigi or Luigi.

Havent played Mario party, but I go for the most obscure character, because it often amuses my friend

yoshi cause we both evade taxes

in all seriousness though i have always just liked the character so he’s been my go to in nearly every mario game since i was young

I don't play this game, but if I did I'd probably just select random.

I really wish Dry Bones was a playable character. Dry Bones is the GOAT.

Donkey Kong always! Me big ape 🦍 I wouldn't be mad about more character options getting added for this though.

My main in Mario Party Superstars is Rosalina. If someone else has already chosen her then I'll probably opt for either Daisy or Waluigi.

I must echo Midoriya and your sentiments though, ~Kilza~, I also wish Dry Bones was a playable character in this game.

it would be a travesty for me to play as anyone besides Waluigi lol, absolute god-tier tomfoolery there 💜

you can bet I will fight tooth and nail to play as my favorite purple string bean boy, but if I had to choose someone else I'd have to go with Wario. he's actually my main in Mario Party 1 and 2 (because ofc Waluigi wasn't in those games) so I vibe with him immensely 😌

I'm pretty sure that I main Peach in every game that I play. She's always gonna be my go-to character for every mario game haha

I love Donkey Kong. I wish there were more playable characters. It's a crime that there isn't DLC for this game to add a more hefty roster. I loved Mario Party 5/6 where Koopa Kid was playable. He was my favorite by far. That game will always be one of my favorite games in the series due to the roster, but Mario Party 4 was a masterpiece. The boards were god tier.

I go for either Peach or Rosalina, whoever's still available.

I haven't played Mario Party Superstars (yet), but I have played all the ones on GameCube. I always pick the same character on GameCube and I know my answer would be just the same with Superstars: Yoshi! 💚

He's my favorite Mario character and I always choose him in any Mario game; Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc. if Yoshi's an option, I'm picking him 🤣🤣

Back