• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Which Mario Kart 8 deluxe final wave dlc character are you planning to main?

Which new dlc character are you going to main?

• Diddy Kong

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Funky Kong

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pauline

• Peachette

• I'll still stick to the current character roster

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Hello everyone!

Since the Mario kart 8 dlc final wave is on the horizon, and with the four characters finally confirmed to join in the roster. I'm starting a poll on which characters included in the final dlc are you going to main.

I'll start with who I'm planning to try playing as in the final dlc. I'm planning to try playing as either Funky Kong or Pauline since both of them are my most wanted characters to be included in Mario Kart since the announcement of the course dlc.

Of all the confirmed characters of the dlc, who are you planning to main or will you still play as the existing roster?

You can place two or more votes if you're picking multiple characters featured in the poll.

(Is it bad that I voted for all options?)

I’ve wanted Diddy Kong since MK8DX’s release, was very disappointed when he wasn’t on the roster, until now.

Funky Kong is a mid character to me so I didn’t mind if he got in or not, but since he did I’ll main him of course.

Pauline is my most wanted character in the game, now that she’s here you’ll see me maiming her. (Sadly not on the forums…)

Peachette is a surprising addition, and wha makes this weird is that I actually DO want to main her as well. Don’t judge me…

Aside all this I’m still going to stick with my Male Villager for as long as I can, while shifting to other characters as often as possible.

(Granted I do have to change my Switch username to something else as I reflected it as my Male Villager main, i love him too much ok?)

I love Funky Kong but tbh I'll probably just stick to maining the goat Petey Piranha

My favorite of these characters is Funky Kong, of course, but I’ll stick to Lemmy. I don’t plan on using anyone else.

I don't plan to make any of them my main main. My mains up to this point have been King Boo, Dry Bones and Dry Bowser, but I'm planning to switch to Kamek as my new main since the heavies have performed poorly for me recently and Dry Bones is a bit on the light side for my ideal preference.

Of this group, though, I might make Pauline an alternate if she's a Medium weight class.

I think I'll stick with my current main (Baby Peach on the flame motorcycle because yes), but I may use Peachette from time to time.

I don't play MK a lot, but when I do I usually play as Drybones. I'll probably switch between them and Diddy Kong though because it's Diddy lol.

In terms of new mains Peachette, I just always loved her poofiness! ^-^
Otherwise, sticking with Ludwig (current main-MAIN), Wendy, Lemmy, Rosalina, and both inklings ^^

Back