• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you actively use the mario pipes?

do you actively use the mario pipes?

• Total voters
I will say with the Mario Pipes I wish there was a way to change the color of the pipe. I mean come on if you played any Mario game you would remember that the pipes are in different colors like Yellow, Red, and Blue for example.

I have two pipes, but I don't keep them on my island permanently. I usually only use them whenever I'm digging up overgrown flowers or picking up weeds so I can get to Nook's Cranny quicker instead of running back and forth.

I used to have one in my house to the airport because I didn't have bridges. How I just bring a storage shed and trashcan to the area I'm decorating and don't have to run back and forth anymore.

yes, to get from my house to the center of the map. they are ugly but I am lazy.

i used them more when my house was far from my shops/town hall. now that i've moved my house to be closer i never use them.

The pipes are useful when you have your home so far away from the Plaza and if you want to get their faster just have a pipe by your home and then one at the Plaza and then thats it, you'll be able to get there in seconds.

On my second Island, I kept one Pipe in my house and another in a part of my Island that was hard to get to without swapping tools.

When they were first introduced, I was excited about the possibilities, but never really got into using them extensively. The randomization when you have more than two pipes does make it less convenient and does seem to counter the idea of quick transportation, so I've stuck with just one back-and-forth set of pipes.

Yes, I have one outside my house leading to the museum!

Yeah my house is basically at the back of the island so i have one pipe there and one near my shopping area, which is also close to the airport.

I do, they are quite useful but sadly pretty ugly at the same time. I have one placed inside of my house and one next to the shop area, hidden behind a tree so it wouldn't ruin this part of the island.

Back