Mario Who do you mainly use in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Which group is your MK8D main in?

• Row 1 (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach)

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Row 2 (Yoshi, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Lakitu, Toadette, King Boo)

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Row 3 (Baby Mario/Luigi/Peach/Daisy/Rosalina, Metal Mario, Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Row 4 (Wario, Waluigi, DK, Bowser, Dry Bones, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Row 5 (Koopalings)

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Row 6 (Inkling Girl/Boy, Link, Villager Male/Female, Isabelle, Mii)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • DLC Characters (Birdo, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, Kamek, Peachette, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Pauline)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
I switch between King Boo and Wario. King Boo is my fave, but sometimes Wario is the way. I mainly use the heavier characters.

it’s been awhile, but iirc i usually play a villager or waluigi. i solely play wiggler in 7 so i’m a bit sad she’s locked behind a paywall <\3

I used to play Iggy a lot, but now I play Bowser Jr! He's the cutest

I use Diddy! Just really like that little fella!

I've been an Iggy main since the launch of the Wii U version and it hasn't changed a single time in those 9 years!

I've only played as King Boo. All other possibilities on the roster do not exist for me.

I love Boo! 👻
I know I already posted here, but this is basically me with Male Villager.

Yes, I said that I'd play as other characters once wave 6 came out, except I lied and I'm still Male Villager.

I simply can't do it, he's that good of a comfort character...

I don't have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but I do have regular old Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U, and I always play as Link. The way he laughs and makes happy sounds when he glides is just so cute. It's nice to see him just having fun instead of battling evil for the fate of the world.

Before the DLC added Link, though, I always played as Yoshi. Yoshi is usually my go-to character in Mario Kart and Mario Party and similar games. Though any time Paratroopa is an option, like in Double Dash and Mario Tennis, I'll go for that. I love Paratroopas.

wendy main forever! she's an icon
1704933482382.png

Back