• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are your favorite Youtubers?

xurbansimsx tells the most entertaining stories with her sims 4 lp's, so much better storylines than the english soaps of today :p

Last edited:
Simply Nessa
Trisha Paytas
Gigi Gorgeous
Superwoman
PDS
Masuo TV
Rachel & Jun
ChoNunMigookSaram
Lee Is Doing

:blush:

KEVJUMBA! OMG

I watched him like all the time when I was in junior high and due to heavy works and etc I didn't watch him anymore since senior high and just recently I checked on youtube and found out he quit youtube already gosh

But watching his videos, I can say that I prefer the old videos of him, the recent videos are not as funny as before and well, it's good for him to find a way of life outside youtube

My favorite YouTubers would have to be Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, The Dolan Twins, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Maxmoefoegames, MaxTooTheLimit, and a LOT MORE.

My favorites change a lot! Right I am consistently watching:

Superfruit
Alli
GameGrumps
Super Beard Bros

A bunch of cooking youtubers for baked goods or dinner meals, too many to list ;n;
um I like buzzfeed videos. And brutalmoose makes me laugh pretty hard with his smug attitude and nostalgic gaming.
I like fashion bloggers and japan bloggers. makeup bloggers/beauty bloggers.
Im too lazy to list all of them, because I subscribe to alot and a variety of genres

Grav3yardgirl is my favorite youtuber ever. I want to be her best friend cause we are so much alike that it's pretty scary, I've been meaning to write to her but haven't gotten to it yet (and I don't think she'd have time to write back so idk....)

Grav3yardgirl is my favorite youtuber ever. I want to be her best friend cause we are so much alike that it's pretty scary, I've been meaning to write to her but haven't gotten to it yet (and I don't think she'd have time to write back so idk....)

When I saw that you posted on this thread, I immediately thought of her. You really do seem alike.

When I saw that you posted on this thread, I immediately thought of her. You really do seem alike.

I collect lots of useless toys/creepy things, I dress similarly (although I am fat) I also use an excessive amount of ice to beverage ratio, since discovering her I can't not sippy-sippy when using a straw (which is whenever I'm not using my giant sippy cup) and when I am at home I am rocking a sassy bun like 24-7. We also have like, the same anxieties? I don't even know man, it's spooky.

Last edited:
Back