• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite holidays/events?

i have a soft spot for the festivale in new leaf. the vibrant colors, feathers floating in the air, and the music just make the whole event feel like a joyful celebration. plus, the dancing with pavé was always a blast

another favorite has to be the bug-off events. and I totally get what the op means about the morning exercises... it's such a wholesome and energizing way to start the day in the game. seeing the villagers all active and working out together is not only cute but also adds a sense of community to the virtual town 🌸

uhm... I guess I didn't realize this was for the gamecube version of the game, oops. sorry, still getting used to this place ;;

Last edited:
Toy Day has been my favorite since the original. I love the music, I love Jingle, and finding him/delivering gifts is fun. Plus, in the original game, his set was the most valuable, so it was super easy to pay off loans.

I haven't experienced all of them yet because I haven't played for a full year, but my favorite so far is the sports fair. I'll always remember walking up to Elmer during the morning aerobics and him telling me that he's nervous for the race. When it was time for the race, he won and I was so proud of him. I am tearing up now just thinking about it lol

Back