Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Greta

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Moose

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Penelope

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
rod and broccolo! i currently have rod on my kidcore island and i love him so much, he wasn't on my dreamy list but honestly i think i might keep him. broccolo is cute as well but i have a special bond with him from when i played city folk and i had him for a long time.

i have also had dora and samson but i didn't like samson at all and dora was in the way of my path in new leaf so i kind of had a grudge against her for that... she's cute though

Bettina is alright, she was on my island. Bree looks kinda cute.. I really dont like any of the rest....
I especially dislike puke colored Annicotti, leisure suit larry looking Moose, moldy cheese Chadder and Bella because I just find her eyes incredibly unsettling.... the mice matches hamsters for me in unfortunate villager designs..

Rod is probably my favorite mouse, because of his big eyes, bandana, and being pirate themed. I also like Bettina, Broccolo, Chadder (cheese!), and Penelope (her bow placement is really clever!). The only issue I have with mice villagers is that their bodies are so small that it's hard to see the clothes you give them. Otherwise, I think they're mostly a cute bunch.

The only mouse I really don't like is Candi. Her eyes/cheek placements are really weird. Her cheeks look like huge boils and it's gross. :( They should've gotten rid of the weird cheeks and placed her eyes lower on her face.

My favorite mouse villager is Broccolo! I have a lot of nostalgia with him. Back in CF, I had him in my town, and I always remember him because of his catchphrase “eat it.” I always thought it was hilarious, and I adore his design. I also really like Anicotti, as her design is nice and she shares a birthday with two of my great friends.

As for least favorite, that’s for sure Moose. Nothing about him is appealing.

I like mice. I think mice are cute. The problem with the mice in this game are how the heads are shaped. Their ears are too high up on their head and the head shape itself is odd... like a football or an egg. They're too skinny and pointed at the ends. If they were more rounded like the hampster shape, it would be a lot more realistic and cute.

I like the idea of Penelope best with her ears being the bow on her head. Moose is the worst. He looks like a creepster with that hair.

my favorite is bree, i think she's pretty cute and i love the green hair.

least favorite is limberg or moose, both super ugly designs imo

Not a big fan of any of them, especially the ones trying to look like weird humans. I voted for Dora and Samson, aka the most plain ones. There is something funny about Moose, though. He's like Josh Gad in cartoon mouse form.

chadder is my favourite, he’s literally so cute!

limberg on the other hand...

I dislike mice villagers. Idk they just seem creepy to me. I voted for Chadder. I think it is pretty cool he is made of cheese.

Rod! I really like his design and actually considered him for my island! Mouse villagers in general ain't appealing to me but Rod is an exception and personally find him the cutest mouse out of all the mice available in the game right now.

Rod for best mouse. I like his design the most, with his cute face and pirate theme.

2020060508443900_s.jpg

I voted for Greta and Dora. And Bettina might be ok if it wasn't for her emo hair.

I agree with everyone who said Candi's rouge looks like open sore on her cheeks.

BEST: Chadder, Bettina and RIZZO

Chadder has a cool cheddar cheese theme which is perfect for a mouse villager. Very creative and thematic

Bettina reminds me of Ratatouille with the chef theme. I love it and her design is pleasing for a mouse villager which for some reason many have terrible designs.

Rizzo, who is not on the list for biased reasons I guess, is an amazing villager. His theme is based on a thief, thus the bandana over his face. For those that love Japanese themed towns, Rizzo is a good candidate on the list.

WORST: Bella, Limburg, and Moose

The mice villagers got the short end of the stick. Whoever designed them must have hated mice in general.

Bella...oh gawd its terrifying. Those eyes...so mean and full of hate...from my perspective.

Limburg is obviously bad. Whoever thought that beard was cute should be shamed...its not Limburg's fault, its clearly the designer's fault. People like cute mice, not middle-aged mice.

Moose is weird. Wasn't sure what they were trying to go for with the hair. He isn't as bad as Bella and Limburg, but I still would never invite him to my island.
Time to update my mice! 🐭🐭🐭

BEST: Chadder, Rizzo and...
1708709037848.png

Petri!

Yes, Petri is a fav of mine. I love her lab rat scientist theme and I was always surprised they didn't have one until her. I like Chadder and Rizzo for the same reasons as before.

WORST: Bella is still ugly and mean...and full of hate. I also dislike Anicotti for being green and the human hair doesn't look good on her. Limburg and Moose are still ugly designs as I previously mentioned before.

i like rod and broccolo! rod's has a cute hat and broccolo is like a cute little kid.

bree is alright, and chadder is nice too (plus i remember holding a picture of him up to my boyfriend and saying "this is you 'cause you're cheesy" lol) . penelope is kind of cute until you think about it and go "wait a minute does that bow mean she doesn't have ears... is she bald"

candi's cheeks look swollen and they make me uncomfortable. also her eyes are too high up on her head.

i hate moose, he looks like a grade a sweaty creep who probably doesn't shower enough and smells bad. bella looks like she'd be the most annoying person on earth.

I've only had Bella come live in my town in New Leaf and I did end up letting her move out. I don't think I've had any other mice move in, but I would love to have Bree move in though! I love her design with her dark green hair.

In following my food theme, Cheddar! Man, it would be really neat to have a village full of all the food-themed villagers. I'd have to get another copy of the game!

Worst mouse, hands down, Limberg. He looks... off.

broccolo is the best little boy ever 😭 @Justin has him in his OG town and he hated him sm so he put him up on a high cliff away from everyone else and would hit him with nets but he was still so sweet despite the bullying and i just fell in love with the wee chap

my least fave is moose bc his hair disturbs me

@Justin has him in his OG town and he hated him sm so he put him up on a high cliff away from everyone else and would hit him with nets but he was still so sweet despite the bullying and i just fell in love with the wee chap
i'm sorry WHAT 😩 😭 JUSTIN WHY

Back