• Moose

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Penelope

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
I left a mouse out of the poll, so mention them if you like them 🙃

Ugh...tbh, most of the mice are bad, but imma try and rank this....

BEST: Bree, Rod, and Dora. These three (along with Samson, probably) are the best looking mice of the pack. Dora has a simplistic design, Bree looks utterly fabulous, and Rod looks cute and sporty. 👍

WORST: Rizzo and Limberg. Omg what am i even LOOKING at??? Rizzo has a weird (handkerchief?) Thing on his head and Limberg looks like he hasn't shaved or showered in DAYS.... Whatever they do, please do NOT come to my island. 🤢

DISHONORABLE MENTION: Candi, for having weird, huge, cheeks (i thought her eyes were her cheeks lol).

I think I would like moose at some point in some game. Not my current island but if I started a new one and got him, I'd be happy.

Chadder is both cool and creepy

The rest of the mice and meh
The worst is bella. She just looks gross

i love mice villagers so much! the best is definately my boy rod, he's soooo adorable, i love how he's a tiny little pirate 🥰
i also love bree, chadder, bella, greta, dora, samson, anicotti, broccolo, limberg and the other one with the funny eyebrows, i keep forgetting his name but i really like him

the worst is candi, she's just so pink

My favorite Mouse villager is Bella. She's one of the better Peppy villagers for me. Her Skull shirt, rocker vibe, and overall design drew my eye and I had her as a resident in New Leaf for a little while before replacing her with someone who fit the theme of the town she was in. I eventually reacquired her in New Horizons since she seemed like the best Peppy for my island's theme and she has been a resident ever since.

Other Mouse villagers whose designs I like include Bettina, Bree, Moose, Penelope, Rod, and Samson.

My least favorite Mouse is Candi. Those cheeks are just over the top.

I have had Greta on my island and love her. She's perfect for a Japanese-theme island. I also had Rizzo. People hate Rizzo but he's great. He's got his little thief bandanna and I read that he's based on a Japanese thief who was kind of like Robin Hood. Give him a chance, people. :)

Here's the article with Rizzo in it and other interesting tidbits about Japanese culture in the game:

BEST: Chadder, Bettina and RIZZO

Chadder has a cool cheddar cheese theme which is perfect for a mouse villager. Very creative and thematic

Bettina reminds me of Ratatouille with the chef theme. I love it and her design is pleasing for a mouse villager which for some reason many have terrible designs.

Rizzo, who is not on the list for biased reasons I guess, is an amazing villager. His theme is based on a thief, thus the bandana over his face. For those that love Japanese themed towns, Rizzo is a good candidate on the list.

WORST: Bella, Limburg, and Moose

The mice villagers got the short end of the stick. Whoever designed them must have hated mice in general.

Bella...oh gawd its terrifying. Those eyes...so mean and full of hate...from my perspective.

Limburg is obviously bad. Whoever thought that beard was cute should be shamed...its not Limburg's fault, its clearly the designer's fault. People like cute mice, not middle-aged mice.

Moose is weird. Wasn't sure what they were trying to go for with the hair. He isn't as bad as Bella and Limburg, but I still would never invite him to my island.

Last edited:
Dora is my favourite mouse, I think she looks really cute and the blue inside her eyes goes really nicely with her white colour scheme and rosy cheeks. Also voted for Rod and Broccolo as I think they're quite sweet as well and the purple and blue colour schemes used on them looks good. Other ones that I didn't vote for but I think are nice are Anicotti, Bree and Greta, I'd probably never take them on my island by choice but if they were a random move in I wouldn't mind too much as they're quite cute.

My least favourite is a draw between Candi, Limberg and Moose, I think Candi's cheeks look really odd - they're too high up and glossy look of them always makes me think she ulcers just under her eyes. Limberg has an odd design with his 5 o'clock shadow, I don't really think facial hair like that suits many villager while Moose has strangely designed hair that looks scribbled on and I don't like how it comes round his cheeks.

I think my favorite is Greta, though I don’t exactly know why. I am surprised and happy to see that others love her too. I did think of having a Japanese island at some point and she is great for that. Usually I do not really like it he heavily made up look, but I think I like her cause for some reason I look at her and think she just looks like a little sweet mama.

runners up for me would be rod, broccolo (love his bowl cut), and Bree.

chadder is quite cute, even though I don’t like his name. I considered inviting him on my last island hopping adventure.

I think I could like Bettina more, I like her color and her face is cute, but I really dislike the chef outfit she wears.

I feel like the mouse design...I really want to love them, I generally like itty bitty villagers (hamsters mainly) but I have never found one that I quite felt like I really wanted to invite.

least favorite would be candi, though I feel bad about it - her eye pouch things look infected, and it makes me uncomfortable. Poor thing.

Personally for me it's a tie between Bella and Bree for my favourite mice, I love Bella primarily because of her rocker chick aesthetic, I think it's very cool. I actually got her amiibo a while back and have been meaning to move her back in but I haven't yet, i've had her in several towns however. I've just always loved Bree too for some reason, it's hard to explain i've just always loved her look. I personally think the mice are among the most underrated villagers in animal crossing.

I think my most hated mice villager has gotta be Moose (sorry lol) a mouse has no business having a receeding hairline. He looks too humanoid for me aaa

You can’t go wrong with Bella, the entire punk look she rocks is awesome and shes so tiny and cute. I’d have her on my island if she wasn’t a peppy since Chrissy is my fav. (Seriously most peppy types are really cool design wise.)
Rizzo is cool as well, he has those eyes that look like he’s up to something haha.

(Also I kinda feel Uchi would suit Bella better than Peppy, but that just might be me wishing lol.)

I voted for Chadder and Dora. Dora is really underrated but I find her adorable. Rod, Bettina, Bree, Greta, Samson, and Broccolo are cool too.

Moose is the second worst villager in the whole game. I cannot stand his creepy face. Limberg is bad, but Moose is way worse. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

I voted for both Dora and Samson. Even though Samson has the weird mouth design, I never minded him. He's just a boring mouse lol. Dora is the best design of all of them AND normal, which is one of my favorite personalities. So, she's the best mouse imo. Limberg, Moose, and Rizzo are the absolute worst..

while i like a few of the mice, my favourite definitely has to be chadder! i really like the food-themed villagers and think he’s super cute. i also really like and miss the mouse version of carmen, too and would love to see her return someday!

as for worst, i’ll go with rizzo. 😬

I actually love a lot of the mouse villagers and think they are underappreciated as a species, but I voted for Anicotti. She has been my best friend in the game going all the way back to the GameCube version. I think she's super sweet and adorable. She was the very first Animal Crossing villager that I befriended...ever, so that's pretty special to me.

Honorable mentions to Bella, Bree, Rizzo, and Greta. I think they all have cool and unique designs. I know Rizzo gets a lot of hate, but I love his basis in Japanese lore that @maria110 mentioned.

My favorite is Broccolo! Had him in New Leaf and he's so cute... but Dora, Penelope, Chadder, and Greta are pretty good, too. Rod also! But forgot to vote for him.

Moose isn't as bad as people say. He was one of my starters and having a mouse talk about weightlifting is hilarious. My least favorite is probably Limberg.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the mice, but Penelope is pretty cute.

Worst: Moose and Limberg. Their designs are awful.

Rod is my favorite mouse. I had him in new leaf. To be honest he's the only mouse with a decent design in my opinion.

Back