Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Weber

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Quillson

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Mallary

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
I have had Freckles since the beginning and love her to pieces. She can have a temper though, got into a fight the other day with Eugene, lol!

Scoot is my favorite! His design and jock personality are so goofy, half the time I forget he’s not a lazy. I have him on my island right now! I also enjoy Freckles and Molly is just stinking cute.

Pate is the best...Pompom is the worst duck. She's awful, and no one can change my opinion on that.

BEST: Drake, Molly, and Bill

Drake was in my NL town and first duck villager. I really like his mallard duck theme.
Molly's design is very cute. I've never had her but hopefully one day.
Bill was also in my NL town at one point. He moved out when I was away from the game for awhile and I was pretty sad over it. Like the other two, his design is very well done.

WORST: Pate and Quillson

Oh the NL memories. I'm so glad villager move outs are easier this game. Bad history and terrible design for a peppy.

Quillson is...just bad. Bad overall design
Time to update my duckies 🦆🦆🦆🦆

BEST:

Still Molly and Drake! Such great designs!
I also like Scoot more knowing that he has a swimmer theme. Bill's appeal has kind of gone down but I still like his design. Strangely, I also like Quillson a lot more than before.

WORST:

Still Pate! Dislike her. I can never forgive her for moving in front of the entrance to the town in NL. Bad memories trying to get her to leave. Memories of hitting her with the net, putting her in pitfall mazes...I was quite the devil.

Best choice is obviously Molly. Super biased opinion only because she's literally a mallard duck, and I am a sucker for natural looking villagers. She was also the first duck I ever had in my town! She was so short and adorable and I loved having her live in my town. I found her next to the ponds a lot, so my only wish was to see her swimming around in one of them! It would've been so cute. Second favourite duck is Ketchup, but it's kind of only because I love ketchup itself :ROFLMAO: I also kind of like Freckles, she's not the "best" but I had her in my town as well, and she was so sweet and her freckles are adorable! Also, I like Gloria and Mallary simply because I like snooty villagers, and the colour purple LOL

Worst would be all other ducks I have not mentioned above, with an emphasis on Joey. I'm sorry... but the diaper thing is just... no.. I understand it's supposed to be because he's into sumo wrestling but it just blatantly makes him look like a toddler. It's weird. The villagers are supposed to be fully functioning adults and Joey's diaper (regardless of its sumo intentions) makes him look juvenile and it's just weird. If he didn't have that diaper, he would have been welcomed into the "best" category. Sorry, Joey lol

I don't want to name any "worst" ducks, but as for "best" ducks, I think Freckles, Pate, and Pompom are all very cute! I haven't met many of the duck villagers. I did have Quillson on my island, but we didn't really vibe, so I hope he is doing well wherever he is. I hope he's finally the famous DJ he wanted to be. 🦆💗

I luv dorky little Derwin!!!! I just want to give him a chemistry set!!!!

Maelle is my least fav because of her hair 😂😂😂

the best ducks are molly and ketchup! i was sad that ketchup wasn't in new leaf and was so happy they brought her back. she's so cute, just a little baby tomato.

joey is an honourable mention ever since i saw him in that wizard outfit in the joey thread lol.

quillson and freckles are by far my least favourites - quillson looks like one of those insufferable, stuck-up nerdy kids. the nerd from polar express vibes. i desire nothing more than to shove him in a locker. freckles looks like she sneezes into her hands rather than her elbow/a tissue and she definitely hardly ever washes them. probably has greasy hair too.

maelle looks like a TERF.

I voted for Molly and Ketchup. They are both really cute to me and I would love to have them in my village. Ketchup, especially. I dunno, I think I'm seeing a theme in myself where I like the villagers that play off of food themes, like Zucker.

The worst duck has to be Joey or Mallary. Mallary just looks mean, and Joey... we don't talk about Joey.

a basic and popular choice but gotta be molly!!!! she's just so sweet!

there's none i hate but freckles gives me some intense bad vibes tbh

I like Pate the best, but I don't like freckles too much. I think it's since her eyes are too far apart and low on her face.

I'm not the biggest fan of the duck villagers but I voted ketchup as my fave with a vote for Molly as second best. For the worst I'd have to say freckles. I'm just not a fan of her derpy looking eyes. I also want to mention Weber as I'm not sure if I love or hate his unparalleled rizz face.

MOLLY!

She invokes so much joy and touches my affectionate heart every time I see her. It's akin to looking at a very small and cute animal that makes you squeal with so much love and joy that you want to protect them as much as possible.

One time, I saw Molly talking to another villager and she got very upset. All I wanted to do was to hug her and shush the matter away

Look, I love the ducks. Except Pate and Quillson. But the problem is ducks have been ruined for me by this meme, which does Bill and Freckles so wrong.

6bonh7xjac281.webp

😭😭😭😭😭like it's TRUE but I wish they didn't say it.

Best:
Ketchup - So iconic! Her little tomato designs coupled with her A+ name is just so perfect. I think the peppy personality suits her so much, she's a superstar for sure!
Molly - A really classic cute design that I think appeals to most people.
Bill - I like him for his name because I appreciate a lot when the name fits the character, and his design is okay.

Worst:
Freckles - Could her eyes be any farther apart? Also I don't really like her freckles despite her being named after them.
Pate - The eyebrows are just too much for me and I can't seem to look past them, she would be cute without them though
Quillson - The droopy eyes just aren't working here
Deena - I have personal beef with her lol

The ducks are my all time favourite villager species. - they are just so smol and round and adorable! I love ducks in general so I'm heavily biased. :')

My favourites are:

Ketchup: I love tomatoes and ketchup (the condiment), I love ducks, I love big shojo eyes and Ketchup is just all of these things combined.

Scoot: I get why people wouldn't like him but to me he is the cutest, most chaotic little critter. Idk what is on his head, probably a helmet of some sort, but to me it looks like underpants xD I just love him and I can't explain.

Joey: Huge fan of the huge eyebrows. He looks a bit lost but absolutely adorable!

One day I'll make an all ducks island.

Now this is a tough one. I can't choose my absolute favourite, but my top two best ducks are Bill and Molly. When Bill moved into my town in New Leaf I immediately fell in love and it was pretty sad when he had decided to leave one day and there was nothing I could do to stop him. And Molly is just really cute!

I went ahead and voted pate, who is pastel and peppy. I tend to like certain personalities better than others in the game, and of course, love peppy villagers.

I've never had joey on my island, but i think I'd like him. Super cute, lazy, could live next to benjamin, lol...

Back