• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager personality do you like the most?

Lmaze

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3372-7149-0713
I love the Peppy and Lazy Personalities!

you know, it used to be that i liked snooties and crankies the most and that i disliked peppies,
but now i like peppies, uchis, and crankies a LOT, and all equally so

Smug and lazy. Hopefully Cranky since I plan on getting 2 of them soon xD

Smug and lazy. Hopefully Cranky since I plan on getting 2 of them soon xD

ooh which 2 are you getting? :) I got Apollo as my default and he still lives in my town :) I love when cranky villagers force a shirt on me and said I "wanted" them... xD

Normal. Holy crap was it hard to limit my town to just two Normal villagers. They are so nice and sweet.

I find it difficult to choose because I like them for their different things. I love Monique best yet I would say that snooties would be last on my list. If pushed I would say normal and Uchi - those Uchi girls are hilarious.

Uchi and Smug, I love the best friend vibe Charlise gives me and the cute flirty vibe I get from my baby Keaton. :blush:

Back