• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which villager personality do you have the most?

2 snooties, Francine and Whitney. :>
I have 1 villager of every other personality in my town. I kinda want to get another snooty, Olivia (been cycling to get her back, haven't finished the 16 villager cycle yet though), but I guess 3 would be too much. So I think I'm gonna fill the 10th spot with a lazy villager.

Last edited:
Currently, 2 smugs(Jacques and Marshal).
Other than those I have 1 villager of every type.

Oddly enough I go for jocks but it's always an accident. When I invited Genji and Sparro to move to my town, I didn't know they were jocks. I also have Mott in my town. I've come to enjoy them all (though my favorite is probably lazy).

Normal villagers, I love them too much <33 I think I have like four of them o-o 2 snooties now as well but I'm trying to get Blanche out D:
Haven't had a cranky or lazy since Cheif and Zucker moved out :c

Most likely going to have a bunch of normals (I have to modify my dreamie list like 5 times because half of them are normal personality.)

Um..Probably going to have 2 or 3 smugs. So far 2 normal's in my town. ; y ;

Normals and Lazies, but I always have one of each personality in my dreamy list.. I like the diversity

1 - I have 3 peppies. I used to have 3 lazies and 3 normals before, but now I only have two of each.
2 - I haven't had a Snooty since Pecan? Which was months ago.

Normal, I had 4 until I finally got Tia to move out! o_O As for ones I haven't had in a while, I haven't had a Smug in months, or a Peppy for a couple of weeks.

I have 4 normals. Aurora, Daisy, Skye, and Annalisa. Normals are so nice and cute, I can't help it.
Jock, I haven't had one for several weeks I think.

Last edited:
I'd say I like the lazy personality the most, they always talk about eating snacks. I also really like the uchi personality, it's just the villager selection for it is terrible. I'd say jock is the worst too because so many of the villagers don't match the personality.

I have 4 snooty villagers: Francine, Diana, Ankha and Olivia. I don't have any Jock or Cranky villagers.

I have 2 peppys, 2 jocks, and 2 uchis c: (1 snooty, 1 smug, and 1 normal also)
I don't have a cranky at the moment since Static moved out yesterday.

I have 3 smug, all popular ones too. Kyle, Zell, and Lopez. Im not complaining. they are all pretty cool.

Most of mine are lazy which is the best personality type in my opinion.

I'm missing a cranky right now, but I have two smugs and two snooties.

I have 4 normals - they just keep camping in my town and they're always so adorable, can't turn them away.

I have no crankies at the moment, I hope my next camper is a cranky.

Back