which town ordinance is in effect in your town??

Night Owl! I stay up so late, so it's nice having retail open till 2am and villagers out and about to talk to too. I find the beautiful one makes the game too easy, I like to pull weeds and water flowers etc.

I've got the Beautiful Town ordinance right now. I had the Night Owl ordinance originally, but everything was still closed when I got home from work, so I just moved my 3DS clock back a few hours, and switched to Beautiful Town.

Beautiful. I don't like dealing with weeds and wilted flowers and stuff. Otherwise I woulda done night owl :3

I have the beautiful town ordinance.

I had it set to bell boom at first, but then school started and I just don't have as much time to maintain my town and keep those weeds out!! so I have it set to beautiful. I'm still working on growing hybrids n such :^3

I have beautiful set in both my towns but I might turn it off soon. Need lots of weeds around for weeding day! :)

Beautiful on main town and early bird on cycling town ^^ My cycling town is ready for weeding day. I plan on keeping my beautiful ordinance in main town, though.

Mine's beautiful too. I was cycling someone out and zomggg it took forever. Now my town is so very overgrown with flowers lol. I really need to organize them into a garden. Only had like 5 surprise hybrids but I was excited about em. I've never tried my hand at hybrids, but plan to :)

I have night owl I might change it to beautiful though because I barely play at night :p

Right now I have bell boom but did not know until reading these that it makes stuff more expensive. I make most of my bells from catching bugs and fish on the island at night so I'm switching to night owl today. It just makes more sense because I can sell what I catch at retail until 2 am!!

beautiful town, there's no other choice really. i turned it to night owl yesterday so i could get some gold roses and it took so long to water everything. i still ended up with some of my hybrids dying by accident.

Back