• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite ingame weather?

I love a good rainy day, especially if it's pouring in the game

I’ve only seen two thunderstorms, but those are my favorites. Second place would go to the windy autumn days.

It can thunderstorm! And that's probably my favorite weather condition even though its happened to me so rarely, only twice, but it really makes things more interesting and kind of spooky but I like spooky 🤣
I also like when it snows 🥰

Either thunderstorm for the cozy vibes, mist for the quiet vibes or sunshine for the happy vibes. 🥰

Wind is stupid.

i don’t think there’s any in-game weather that i don’t like, but if i had to try and choose a favourite, i think it’d either be rainy, snowy, or sunny weather.

i love the sounds of the grass squishing beneath my feet when it’s raining, and it’s cute watching all of my villagers walk around with their umbrellas out. i also like carrying an umbrella with me, too; just for fun hehe ☔️ but the music during snowy weather is so pretty, and the graphics when it’s sunny out are even more pretty!! it’s also a treat whenever the occasional rainbow comes out! 🌈

i also really like the foggy weather, though i think i’ve only seen it on my own island once or twice.

i love sunshine but i also love me some thunderstorms. sunshine just looks good on my island :D

Like in real life: Rain. I love the sound of rain and the grim heaven. Don't know something about it is speaking too me.

Rain, then rainbow(s) in the spring or Summer :^D I absolutely adore the cherry blossoms but I also like the bright green trees too ^^

I really enjoy the sunny weather with the clouds moving over the map. Something about the patches of shade makes it feel more real and adds more depth to the whole experience for me while playing if that makes sense? Coupled with the wind/breeze rustling through the trees, I think it all ties very well together.

In my DA I had it saved to a day with both cherry blossoms and shooting stars. It was pretty magical 🌸✨ Aurora is also a beautiful weather phenomenon.
In terms of the more regular weather, I like the snow! I don't have snow where I live IRL so seeing snow in-games makes me so happy. I love it especially during night when you pair it with the glowing decorations and holiday lights. c:

For me, just seeing snow fall at night calms me greatly. Michigan is known for having lots of snow in the winter, so this is something I’m already used to experiencing in real life.

Combine the night time snow with the soft glow of warm Christmas lights, and you’ve got yourself something that’s quite magical.

I love it when it snows in game. It doesn't snow where I live so that is always a nice treat for me. Catching the snowflakes and making snowmen are also great activities too.

If I could choose the weather everyday would be a thunderstorm. Then I would feel bad cause no clear nights for shooting stars and I love some of those DIYs.

Probably when it’s windy. I love how the tree leaves move, it makes me feel content 😌

I love the rain and snow. Mostly to see what little coats my villagers are wearing, and also to build Snowboys (for the snow). I also love seeing the snails during rainstorms. 😭

The thing is, I love the snowfall and when it stays on the ground, but only for like a day or two.. :(
Besides that I love the rain! Which doesn't make much sense, since the region I live in has almost all day rain and I hate it. :lemon:

My favorite in game weather is hot, sunny, and clear. My favorite in-real-life weather is hot, sunny, and clear. Not much of a difference, is there?

Back