• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite event so far?

i love wishing well. being a nuisance on the forums is what i do best. i don't have any artistic integrity and i'm not very good at puzzles. i also love whatever events have you take images of something, scavenger hunts or such. i know the only one so far was the UFO one but that was my favorite kind of event in the fair.

Id say that my favorite event so far was probably the UFO one to be honest, I thought it was funny, and I loved seeing the ufos/stories people came up with, and how they weaved themselves together. I also really enjoyed abducting the UFO and how it all paid off, actually felt really good

Second is that I love the passport event, and I live my own entry. Mostly because it gave me an oportunity to make something to represent my island, and as I enjoy doing in my art, I got to put in refrences. Huge plus for me.

Events that allow me to express myself are my favorites. Those are the most enjoyable events for myself. ^^

image.png

far out frequencies

the wishing well is... i mean i love our whale shark but i hate having to acknowledge the basement
i tempted the devil with this one i am so sorry

The wishing well has been my favourite. Win or lose I don't really mind. It was fun lol

It’s so simple but I looove the gyroid event, seeing all the miniature scenes people are making is so fun

I loved the smaller interior decorating events. An excuse to play the game and work with tighter restraints on it. Designing a full size room was fun too but a bit more stressful.
Ngl any events any time with interior decoration are so fun to me because I absolutely love messing with the lighting of the game. I wish people discussed interior decoration in the game more.

Flag making definitely. Really liked making my passport because at first I was just gonna do a generic one before pushing myself to make an original idea and it was worth. That unfolded nicely for me. But if I didn’t come up with the digital screen passport idea I would be much less attached to it.

Back